News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Words of wisdom!

Started by Grave, February 21, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

AmberStarfire

“Don’t judge yourself by your past. You don’t live there anymore.”

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 29, 2014, 10:50:32 AM
“Don’t judge yourself by your past. You don’t live there anymore.”
That is a good one.

OT:  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

AmberStarfire

"If you’re reading this, if there’s air in your lungs on this November day, then there is still hope for you. Your story is still going. And maybe some things are true for all of us. Perhaps we all relate to pain. Perhaps we all relate to fear and loss and questions. And perhaps we all deserve to be honest, all deserve whatever help we need. Our stories are all so many things: Heavy and light. Beautiful and difficult. Hopeful and uncertain. But our stories aren’t finished yet. There is still time, for things to heal and change and grow. There is still time to be surprised. We are still going, you and I. We are stories still going."
- Jamie Tworkowski
(found on Tumblr)

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

Whether you are sharing gossip and rumor or just listening take particular note of the other person because the moment you part they will be looking for someone else to share you (and the gossip) with.

~Anonymous

Rolo

Sadly this one is too true.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

blue bunny sparkle

This is one of my favorite quotes of Rumi:

Midwest Man

Choose the you that you desire to be, not what everyone else thinks you should be.

Be true to yourself, you matter more than you think you do.

Anesa

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Anesa

"I’ve been with men who never seemed to think I was good enough. I’ve also been with men who were smart enough to say, “You look beautiful tonight” often enough for it to bolster my self-esteem and help me show up for life in a more beautiful way. None of us are really objectively attractive or unattractive. There is no such thing. There are people who MANIFEST the potential for sparkle that we all share, and those who don’t. Those who do are usually people who some where along the line, either from parents or lovers, were told verbally or nonverbally, “You’re wonderful and beautiful.” Love is to people what water is to plants.”

— Marianne Williamson

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Beguile's Mistress

Ask someone for help now and then even when you don't need it.  It's one of the best gifts you can give someone.

Jaqhal

"Chè cos'è la normalità?" / What is normal?"
P.P. Pasolini.
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Anesa

Beguile's Mistress

Thinking you are perfect doesn't mean that you are.

Midwest Man

I think Elsa said it best - "Let it go!"