if you where a food what would you be?

Started by Rogantaur, March 01, 2014, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogantaur

i figured id also start a question and since i don't even know the members why not ask this question from the perspective of a guy who dose not know you... long way of writing the same thing twice *grinning and quite pleased with himself he stands tall, tail swishing in excitement for replies from his imaginary audience*

Ok so here it is !

if you where a food what kind of food would you be and please explain too :)

Corbin

I think there is another place where this belongs.

I think this goes under Forum Games/Socializing.

Blythe

I think I would be a pumpkin spice cookie.

I love Halloween and anything to do with horror. In addition, I like the autumn and all autumn colors, and pumpkins seem to be the perfect way to go for all of those things. Preferably, the cookie would have orange frosting and a little jack o'lantern pattern on it for just the right effect.  ;D

Oreo

>_> You're trying to confuse the cookie, huh?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

daddysgirl87

"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Rozel

Pineapple.

Sweet and tart all at the same time.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Tristian Pontis

Strawberries.... sweet enough to rot your teeth but still good for you

DawningBlue

I wish I could be more than one. But! Chocolate Chip Cookie!
They are cute and sweet and I eat them all the time - you are what you eat eh.

Zynthixian

I would be a plum. They are all out graceful in taste and looks. The color cannot quite be perfected while painting it. Not ever one talks about plums, they are kind of like one of those fruits you know about but regardless, you hardly think of them. But onceyou get one to your lips its hard to forget. They are sweet, juicy and excite your taste buds.

Who wouldn't want to be a plum?

Belle33

Coconut - exotic, nourishing, practical, and multi-talented.  Plus... a little silly.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SpiralSpider

Um... Not sure.

Perhaps I'd be sunflower seeds? Nutty, salty, roasted, full of good stuff and comes from a super-tall flower.

They're also my favorite snack...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Amber Meave

A red onion.
You can peel off the layers and experience life all the way down to its core and it tastes good in every meal.

Kitsunetsuki

I would say I'm cheesecake...

Not everyone likes me, but those who do love me...the crust (my core values) keeps me grounded and gives me structure...I can be dressed up with chocolate (riches) or topped with fruit (silly), but even plain, I will always be delicious! Oh! And I have to be placed in a hot water bath (bain marie) to keep me jiggly in all the right places ;) *laughs*

(by the way, cheesecake, though called a "cake" is considered a pie, because of the crust...I really AM the yummy pie ;D )
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Skadii

I would be hot wings! So damn good, you can't stop eating them and so very hot on the tongue!

Beguile's Mistress

I would be white wine poached peaches and black cherries tonight.

blue bunny sparkle

Fruitsteak

I'd be a classic sandwich: a variety of ingredients, but everything meshes together.