Looking For Roleplay Partners for a Few Ideas : D [MUL]

Started by Grey Smith, July 07, 2009, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Smith

Hey everyone! I'm very new to this place, and am looking to toss around a few ideas with some creative people, which I'm sure most of you people on here are : D

Ill post some of the ideas I've had bouncing around, and I'm willing to play either male or female in either of them, whichever one of them most appeals to you, you can have first pick!

Anthro School
(fantasy, M/F)

In a world where both genetically modified human beings and normal humans must live side by side, much animosity and racism exists. The anthro's are faster, stronger, and often smarter than the humans, making jealousy run high.
This is not more evident in any place more than Patterson University, the first school to open its doors to both Anthros and Humans. How can these two groups live in harmony together? And in a place where emotions and hormones run high, will the groups delve into one anothers worlds?

Hunters (futuristic, fantasy, M/F)

Two Lycan brothers work together in hunting down rare and exotic meals for Vampire clients. They are bound by ancient laws to serve the Vampires in their needs, but not to the letter. One creature requested manages to sneak her way into one of the lycan brothers heart, how will they find another of her kind, a rare breed, and pacify the Vampire Lady who now hunts for the creature without the help of the lycans.

Desires (modern, M/F)
A man in the close public eye (Anything you like.. singer/politician/actor etc) desires nothing more than to own a slave. Setting out to distant lands to acquire one, he secretly smuggles her back into the country, hiding her as his new shotgun wife. Will he be able to keep his slave a secret from the world?

'Id also love to try out some less scripted material, like MaidXHomeowner, and Further expand my SlaveXMaster (future or present time) Repertoire : D

If anyone is interesting please post here or message me on AIM!
Very Busy student here! Forgive me if I have no time and am not online much :/

Wabisuke

Hmm...The first one, "Anthro School" seems intriguing...