Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

fine fine~

everyday / normal form
transformed form
Name: Mizuki Izumi
Race: Human
Birthplace: Linx
Personality: Gentle, kind and thoughtful toward others. Looks confident at first glance but she is actually quite meek and shy toward strangers.
Special Skills/Powers: (empty till pair is confirmed/unless dragon)
Soul Weapon: (empty till pair is confirmed)
Bio: Mizuki was the sole daughter of a high ranking and respected noble in Linx kingdom which has produced long line of dragon riders. That alone had guaranteed her entry into the academy at early age. However, that doesn't mean that she isn't pulling her own weight as her grade at the academy has been nothing short of stellar with only the lack of her own "Fated" dragon partner along with her rather fragile physique stops her from being outright prodigy. Secretly, she is nursing a deep crush on a certain black dragon who helped her when she was in trouble before.

KnightNelson20

Important NPC's
King Randall Ravus

King Calen Linx III

Issac Highland
Issac is a human teacher at Dragail Academy and is one of the most well known dragon riders in the country. He was once King Calen's top knight and only left the role as to educate young riders. He is known to conduct himself quite regally but is easily embarrassed strangely. His partner often teases him as such.

Kiri Highland
Kiri is Issac's dragon, partner, and a fellow teacher at Dragail Academy. Kiri was granted knowledge from deep within the Dracona in order to teach young dragons. She is often of naughty mindsets and gets quite sidetracked during her lessons but she is more insightful than she lets on. 
dragon form

Headmistress Ayaka Yumi
Ayaka is the Headmistress of Dragail Academy. She is a dragon that once served under King Calen Linx the Second. Her pair has since past but she has matured past the need for him. Many other dragons wonder why she has not passed on to Himori. She is a goof of a headmistress and often shirks her responsibilities to wander around and mess with the students. But to endanger her academy or students would bring down the power of an ancient. ( though i wouldnt recommend mentioning the word ancient in her presence. )
dragon form

KnightNelson20

Edited Second post as well

KnightNelson20

Looking for a human male for Zephaniah
Looking for human female for Yashamaru
Looking for female dragon for Sefirosu

This seems to be all we are missing. I want to get this started soon. Im also looking for Co Gm's so please pm me with interest. It really does help. :)

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LeSane

Was contemplating making him from the start, but since Godric needs a partner I re-typed out my first character idea before the dragon.

Name:
Prince Bastille Linx
Race:
Human
Birthplace:
The Kingdom of Linx
Personality:
A penchant for referring to things with a sense of beauty or hideousness depending on his sense of taste. The aspects of destruction excites him the most due to his belief that 'true beauty' is seen in destruction. He is also extremely vain and narcissistic, as he describes that a peasant being being led to one of noble birth should consider it an honor of the highest caliber, despite their race be it human or dragon. He is probably the most mentally unbalanced when compared to other princes.

However despite his indolence, he is a capable tactician when creating battle plans. The prince takes great pride in his strategies and refers to them as flawless, but can easily be surprised when his plans are thwarted by an unprecedented issue. The prince is also somewhat cowardly as he refuses to face threats in person and generally uses those around him to confront his opponents on his behalf.

Special Skills/Powers:
None
Soul Weapon:
None
Bio:
Was born from the King's secret lover. The young Bastille was kept from the public eye of the people. The prince shares very little resemblance to his father besides the fact King Linx had selected his mother due to her beauty, and she being pure and had swore to stay faithful to the king as long as she drew breath. However when the Queen had found out of this bastard child she quickly swept the infant away and had the woman placed in prison for her adultery. At an early age he was taught that he was better than those around him by the Queen and one day he would be remembered like his grandfather had been.

Bastille found comfort in studying rather than combat. Picking up a book rather than the sword, yet adapted to having others pull the punches while he sat pretty from the sidelines. As he grew older he'd sneak out of the castle and observe the common folk until the day he was attacked by a thief and left a scar upon his face when he refused to give the man his money. Something in the prince snapped within him and he turned into what he is today. Seeing people as pawns while keeping the facade of a decent person. Those that have seen the real nature of the man would say otherwise.

more pictures
Image of self, Armor worn when riding
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Metro Mech

It is unnecessary at the moment for Knight wants them to be teachers but you could try to get on the side of my character since she is still open
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Divine Tenacity

So if you still need a male rider, I can come up with another character to play.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

CurvyKitten

I'm always willing to make a second character to help get this one going...love the rp goodness :)

Metro Mech

Well you can try to woo my characters but the bonds have been set
Behold my O/O

Drake Valentine

*Points to his creation post* I am working on a human, actually..... >.>

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

BlackLightning

btw, on the side note that we both forgot to mention. My and MelisaArtemis's character isn't bonded yet, we plan to do the "bonding" in IC. The pair is fixed though so I'd respect it if noone makes an offer for either (Unless you plan to have your character rejected or you're playing a... jerkish / arrogant character... either of which gonna be rejected anyway, by all means go head.)

KnightNelson20

No one is officially bonded yet i just put them there to indicate taken pairs. So that wouldnt happen BL :)

Metro Mech

That is correct, nothing is set in stone till the thread is posted
Behold my O/O

KnightNelson20

Godric will be acting as my Gm btw. Im sorry I forgot to mention that I get scatter brained!

BlackLightning

I can also make another male character rider if you want.

Divine Tenacity

So is everything set or are we still hashing this out?

Umm, I see that Scar made a second character and I was considering responding in kind by creating a dragon, but...

I can hold off if anything.

Looking forward to getting this ball rolling!

KnightNelson20

He could use a female dragon and we are still looking for a female human as well and I want to start on Monday with this guys. Mainly because it will be easier for me and will be the beginning of the weak. I hope that is okay with everyone.

Divine Tenacity

Do you mind if the pairing is same sex? I'm thinking of male dragon for Scar's second character.

KnightNelson20

I dont mind but you should pm him. I do think i have someone that was looking for a MxM pairing.

Divine Tenacity

I will be up for it either way!

Metro Mech

Oh and if any one has any question feel free to PM me while Knight is away and I will try to answer them
Behold my O/O

Rave

I'd be totally interested in joining this, though I have no idea what the RP is missing in regards to dragons/humans. If there's a spot, just give me a heads up on what we need!

MelisaArtemis

I think we're in need of a human male for now.

KnightNelson20

A human female or a dragon female seems to be whats needed.