News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

...should get to take that piece of man with her!

MiaFire

Has a name I couldn't spell if my life depended on it to be done within a moment's notice but I can certainly try, given time. Lol.

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 14, 2012, 08:31:24 PM
should put up a hot redhead if she is really interested in seducing TL.

(P.S. I never slept with a redhead...LOL)

Should know I've had every color-headed up in the course of membership. (though this is the first blonde lol. And currently red-headed in rl lol.)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

TheLegionary

should know TL's interest for miafire increased dramatically after I read her explanation.

Lycana

Looks like he needs a companion in that shower ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

...has a mean wolf :'( *hides in Lycana's hood*

Skadii

makes me want to kiss his lips

Lycana

Really his bark is worse than his bite!! It's me you want to be careful around *gives him a mischievous grin*

Needs a hug! *huggles Cole*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

is right when she thinks I need company in this shower

Jason

...can deal with that mean wolf! :'( -hides behind TL-

Lycana

Deserves a kiss to make his fears go away!! And T.L. deserves a kiss just for looking yummy O:)

Skadii

I figured as much! I knew he was really a big cupcake under that rough exterior! Now you...I am unsure of, my dear! :)

Jason

...is being asked by me "Who's a big cupcake?"

Lycana

I am a complex individual *nods quickly*

Skadii

Quote from: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez on April 14, 2012, 09:23:29 PM
...is being asked by me "Who's a big cupcake?"

You, my dear! Atleast that is what Lycana told me! ;)

Jason

:3

...is snuggled up against by this kitty.

Skadii

Aww...is making me want to kiss his sweet self!

Lycana

Wait, what?? Miss. Cole! Are you trying to throw me under the bus! Naughty *tsk, tsk* You're lucky you're so amazing ;)

Is making me wanna snuggle!!

Jason

...gets me purring contently as I lay on my back, asking for a tummy tickle :3

TheLegionary

has a name I cannot pronounce!

Jason

(Grim - Jow (Think Cow) - Jag - Ger - Ja - Kez)

...has a body I can only dream to achieve O_O

TheLegionary

should know once I thought that was also impossible, but some effort will turn you into a superman

Lycana

Grim: Deserves a tummy rub!!

...Who am I kidding you both do!!

Jason

...has me underneath her lovely palm as I purr contently!

TheLegionary

should seduce Lycana, since she looks a very hot girl.

Lycana

(I'm not easily seduced ;))

Looks ticklish O.O