New Girl - Looking

Started by writinfreak, July 29, 2013, 09:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

writinfreak

Hey everyone.

I'm Elizabeth. Most people call me by one of my various pseudonyms, though. I am a veteran rper who can give you novel length posts without much consideration. I tend to linger towards something shorter, though, because I favor quick, bust like writing that highlights interaction. Today I'm looking for a non-sexual rp, as mentioned by the topic forum. If you want to change the nature of the character interaction after my approval is finished, that would be wonderful.

My loves:
Marine Biology
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Writing
Fishing

My rp loves:
Powerful interaction
Well rounded characters
Knowing when to use a cliche and when not to

What I want to rp:
Fandoms and Fantasy are my two bigs

Fandoms
Harry Potter Marauder Era
Sailor Moon
Inu-yasha
Fairy Tail (just getting into this)
Bleach
Mercy Thompson Universe (Including Alpha and Omega series)
Possilby Itchy Witchy Racheal Morgan
Ender's Game and related books
Jane Yellowrock
Allison Pang's series... I can't remember the series title (the final book in the three part series was 'Trace of Moonlight' and honestly the weakest book, but good none the less)
Tamora Pierce's Tortall series
Terry Prachett's Diskworld

Fantasy
Modern Fantasy with mixed magical beings - my favorite sort of fantasy to rp
Werewolves
Vampires (these always take a back seat to werewolves for me)
Unusual beings interacting in a world where they are hidden from humans
Or not
Fae - more the kind from Allison Pang's and Patricia Brigg's works then from Holly Black, though I can dig that too
Advanced civilizations with alien species for us to contend with
Witches
Knights in leather trench coats
Knights in rusty armor
Knights who aren't male
Just a few random ideas on the more traditional fantasy elements.

Drop me a line if anything interests you. Or just tell me what you're craving, I can probably play it and I love writing to make other people expand their writing muscles and enjoy themselves. I am a great teacher for newer writers, patent and understanding, though always craving your next post.

Kekec

Seeing that you know your way around the keyboard, I'm interested. But I'm not a fan of fandom. Fan...fandom...of fandom fan, not. Anyway, all the other stuff you listed is fine by me.

Hunter Phoenix

I like this, this interested me on a lot of levels, I love to do fantasy RPs more than anything else, I like the thought of doing a modern fantasy RP. Maybe we should throw ideas around some time and see what we can come up with?
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Moxy

I'd love to do a fantasy or scifi rp if you're still looking.

Baalborn87

I'm part of a Terminator Rp that needs one other perso to get going, if you're interested.

writinfreak

Terminator really don't have that 'make me happy' that I like in a rp. But I appreciate the kind offer.

Hunter Phoenix

I replied to your PM but you never got back to me about it.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Ariel

Harry Potter Marauder period?! I'm interested!

Also, congrats on your approval. :D I'd LOVE to discuss a Sirius Black/OC James/Lily or Remus/OC game so PM me if you're interested!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving