New member's first two ideas

Started by HorrorShow, September 01, 2008, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HorrorShow

Hi all I'm still new here but I have two roleplay ideas to get started with.

BON, Mail Order Slave

A young handsome yet shy young man comes into some money.  Since he is far to shy to meet women he decides to spend some of his new found cash on a mail order bride (I'm thinking either eastern European or Japanese).  When she arrives he is amazed at how beautiful she is and the two hit it off quickly and go forth with getting married.  When they return from the courthouse to consummate their new found love he discovers that typical vanilla romantic love is not enough for her.  The life she lead back home was one filled with cruel sex and submission and now that is the only way she can get off.  The young man must learn to become her dominant master in order for the two of them to have a successful loving marriage.

Obviously this will involve a lot of bondage, sex, and fun lingerie I'd like this to extend over a long period of time, the two go through learning experiences evolve as characters the sub could possibly get pregnant at one point.

I'm going to play the dom and I would kind of prefer this to be with a female as I've got some budding ideas for some male dom/sub developing for later.

Bon-E, Careful What You Wish For

This is a classic sort of story involving the Zoltan machine from Big.  The story follows as a boyfriend eggs on his girlfriend to make love to him with a strap-on.  She always refuses finding it gross and unnatural. When they attend a local fair they're delighted to find the Zoltan machine from the movie Big and each proceed to make a wish.  Of course the boyfriend wishes for his girlfriend to have him with a cock.  He awakes the next morning feeling something hard against his bottom.  The two are shocked to discover that the Zoltan machine has actually granted her a full cock and balls in place of her vagina.  Over the course of the story she learns to enjoy having a penis however it causes her to become lust driven toward the more feminine form.  The only way for the boyfriend to continue having sex with his girlfriend is by undergoing some drastic changes to his appearance of the lipstick and garters persuasion.

I placed this in bondage exotic obviously because it involves transgender sex but also because it will include heavy forced feminization and some possible dom/sub scenes.

I would play the part of the boyfriend and I'd like a lady to play the girlfriend since its more about a women learning to make love as a man it would be interesting to see how a woman would adapt to that.

Midnight Sky

Hey there HorrorShow!

I know that I am not approved just yet, but I was wondering if and when I am approved if you would be interested in doing the first plot with me.  It sounds very interesting and I think that it would be fun.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

HorrorShow

first is taken by midnight sky I've got a potential lined up for the second so we'll see how that goes