It Just Isn't Right (FxM)

Started by gsptGoddess, April 16, 2012, 01:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsptGoddess

Everyday when you were little you'd watch your little sister play. When she fell, you'd pick her up. When she got a cut, you'd kiss it better. And when she came running to you because of a nightmare, you hugged her close an let her sleep with you. Yet, as the two of you got older, something strange started to happen, something started to change. that love and adoration was still there, but it was morphing into something different. Her body began to develop, things began to fill in, but she was still that girl that came to you with all her pain and troubles. You couldn't figure out why, but you started to feel an attraction towards her. The way she smiled, the way she moved, even the way she talked: it all turned you on.

But you resisted. You kept yourself at bay, away from the temptations. Time, however, had another plan for you. Soon, the urge would grow too strong to resist, and you would find yourself trying to take this girl who's complete trust lies in your hands. What will happen when you do? Will she resist you, or will you find that she felt similarly?

Here are the basics that I require from all my partners:

•Plot, plot, plot!!
•Good grammar/writing skills
•Two paragraph minimum
•Fun!

Obviously, this is a brotherxsister incest story. It's something I've been craving. I'd like to keep it light, unless you have a strong inclination towards bondage and can convince me to switch into there. You will be the dominant, as I prefer submissive. This will start off with the sister having graduated from high school not too long ago. It is summer time now and you've taken over the house since your parents decided to go to Europe for six months. You character can be up to age 25, your choice, but no younger than 20.

If interested, PM me and we'll talk. Oh, and don't be surprised if I check up in you to see what type of writing skills you have. I've fallen prey to horrible writers a few times now, so I'm not willing to plummet down that hole again.

Let me know!