Interest Check: Swingers/Sex Cruise (Started but still Recruiting)

Started by TheWizardofOz, November 26, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Raises her hand, I'm tentatively interested if there is still room for a female character.

TheWizardofOz

There is. I'll let you know if we start this up because including you there'll be 2 couples and I want to get at least one more couple after that.

CurvyKitten

So am I writing her as a wife or should I just do a background and edit if she is chosen as one?

TheWizardofOz

Well if we get enough people, there might be an option to be a swinging single but for now it'll just be couples, both married and unmarried. Just write your CS as if you're single, once we get the couples sorted (if this gets going), you can figure out your couples background with your 'partner'.

CurvyKitten

Name: Lexi Conley if she isn't paired with some before game starts.
Played by: Curvykitten
Age and Birthday: 26 (October 31, 1986)
Height5' 7''
Weight:125
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Appearance:

Background:
Lexi Conley was always a spirited child, always off climbing the trees or roaming the hills around her house. Even after dark, nothing seemed to frighten that child. Her father in the military and her stay at home mother and well known writer. They traveled from one side of the globe to the other, many times over while she grew up. It allowed her to learn several languages, and the different ways of life. Allowing her to be an open and excepting, and very social woman.

Growing up it was clear Lexi was driven and never taking no for an answer when it came to something she really wanted. Somehow she found a way to make whatever it is always happen. Even if it meant a little hard work. Her father when he was in from the field always let her help him rebuild the cars he worked on. She cherished the time with her dad and still loves to take the cars out for runs. But what really ended firing up her passion was music and dance. No matter where she went or what happened to her Lexi music was there for her. Lexi learned to play the violin, even getting to the point where she could write her own music. Working to take classical to a new modern and much more exciting age. And as they traveled Lexi took to learning every style of dance she could, simply loving the way it allowed her to express things with her body.

So Lexi grew up into a beautiful and confident young woman. Going to Julliard taking various classes in music and dance. Graduating Lexi decided to travel a bit more. Get her name out there, and find her place so to speak. Along with having a little fun, and enjoying what the world had to offer. After all who would want to miss out on the good things in life. And as one of her favorite sayings goes, "Never regret the things that make you smile."

During all this there was one person that was always there and a big influence in her life. And that would be her husband Jeffery or better know as Rusty. Lexi and Rusty started off as young friends, riff raff that were just out to be kids and have a good time. Her father being stationed in Sydney for several years they were able to get rather close. Even as her father got station somewhere else they always kept in touch. Something about the due always had them staying in contact and staying close. And with modern technology that was even easier. Her parents arrange to allow her to visit on holiday and during summer breaks at school. After all travel with the military wasn't hard to arrange. They grew up trading secrets, knowing each other’s quirks, being there through the good and the bad. Plotting a trip around the world they swore they would one day take together.

Even in collage the talked all the time, they went for different reasons but it didn't split them. She helped him drill for finals and he helped her practice for her first solos. It was strange for most to think they hadn't fallen in love that much sooner. But they dated, they played, they sowed their wild oats. The whole while each knew about it, after all who wouldn't tell their best friend of that horrible guy that just couldn't tried to suck your face off. Or the girl that you swore you'd remember the name off but clearly didn't. The good the bad it the ugly, they laughed and shared it all.

As Jeffrey started working as a lawyer and Lexi became a well-known musician. They spent less time together, but all the while she talked with. Sharing with her travels. And always wishing he'd join her, "Come on lets tear up the world."  she would say. And eventually to his parents distaste he agreed and joined her on a romp around the world. Lexi couldn't tell you when it hit, and she doesn't know if Jeffery knew beforehand. But somewhere she realized that she loved him, and after some very awkward moments. Something gave and they finally kissed, not just kissed but curl your toes make you moan steal your breath away kiss. That kiss lead to more...well the weekend of not leaving the bedroom didn't hurt. They started dating, and soon enough he asked her to marry him. And of course she said yes. They shared so much, knew one another amazing well. And even enjoyed the same sexual appetite. She trusted him with all of her and he loved every part. So bringing in other partners for a night or watching each other with someone else only made them want each other more. So after three years of married Jeffery surprised her with a very special cruise. Of course she agreed and looks forward to all sorts of fun in the sun.
Other:

TheWizardofOz

That was quick. I actually made a thread for character sheets, I would've mentioned that earlier but I didn't realise you did it so fast. Here's the link to the CS thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160681.0

CurvyKitten

My Muse was awake for this one. hehe Is she alright for what you had in mind? I'll move her if she is approved.

CurvyKitten

Woot! And moved, the only thing I couldn't think of was a nickname. If anyone has any idea's let me know.

TreyWalker

Okay, I am interested but there's no way I'll be able to do a character sheet before tomorrow earliest.

TheWizardofOz

That's okay, I'm still waiting on one thing anyways. Also, it would be better if you started the game with another female character as a couple, unless you want to be a swinging single?

Chloe Milev

Hmm, I've wanted to do a swinging thing before.  I'm not sure my idea will fit though.  I was thinking of making a couple, consisting of a woman and her crossdressing husband.  They would each swing both ways for anyone interested.  The rules say to have one character, so I guess I'll just volunteer if anyone wants a CD husband/"wife."
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Desirous

Hello there everyone!
The plot interests me. There a spot available?

TheWizardofOz

I actually gave up on this because people left and then new people came but others left, it just kept going back and forth and I never really got it started. However, I can check with the people who were interested and see if we can actually start this up.

MagicalPen

I have a Swingers game up and running myself, if there are people interested in this sort of game. Would need couples to join (no singles of course).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

TheWizardofOz

Thanks for  for the advert MagicalPen :)

Like I said before, we've started this game but are always on the look out for more couples.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

TheWizardofOz

Quote from: rpguy37 on April 10, 2013, 01:07:04 PM
posting interest

We started it a few months ago involving me and 3 others but they haven't posted in a while and it seems to have died off so I've kind of given up on this for now. But you're more than welcome to start a new thread if others show interest.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]