Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Watches from a distance, how sad the Dark One is, feeling like the mean ole' Grinch herself...  :(

The Grinch Crying

...so, in the spirit of Christmas, she brings the win back to him, BUT...she will hold it....*lifting one of his arms and slipping in beneath, smiling*...while he holds her.

THE END!

*gigglesnorts @ "How The Cowgirl Stole The Win"*

abandoneddolly

Anesa

LMAO  Dolly?  I live for your "win posts"!   ;P

Tugs on a pretty satin ribbon, revealing a win of another kind!  ;)

WINS!

Ramman

Now that is a win for all of us...*mumbles to himself* now if only camille had a ribbon to tug on...  >:)

Breathless Intent

*yoink* Thanks!

*drops into a manhole and skitters off to an underground hiding spot*

Ramman

*sends the his trained hell hounds into the tunnels who come back with the win and all of breathless' clothing* Ahhhh good doggies... *Hears Breathless shouting for her clothes back* Sorry what? I can't hear you...you'll have to come up here! *gives a devilish grin*

Breathless Intent

*Emerges from the hole wearing a pretty awesome superhero outfit that is all lycra and shiny red! Also with a fancy new weapon, the Win-MagnetronXP!! Its win-attracting powers know no limits. Even Death!* Hah, that win is MINE, mister! *Turns the weapon on full blast, attracting the win, and dropping back down into the safty of the manhole. This time without a doggy door!*

Ramman

*floats through the manhole cover* Silly billy gumdrops...i'm incorporeal, like a manhole cover would stop me...*chases down the new superbabe, throws a wad of dirt at the Winmagnetron gumming up the works, grabs the win, admires the lycra, and flees through the wall*

Black Dragon

Ramman

yeah? well i win harder! *pushes Dragon out of the way and presents the win to the world*

Breathless Intent

Perhaps, but I win hardest! *snags the win while Ram is busy "presenting" to the world*

Ramman

*closes robe* oops i think i presented a little more then i wanted! *grabs the win from breathless and sinks into the ground leaving her unable to follow by mundane means.*

Breathless Intent

*Conjures a shiny red bulldozer to dig him outta the ground (about six feet under), depositing him and a big pile of dirt unceremoniously off to the side. Hops outta the bulldozer and snags the win!*

Ramman

*pops head out of dirt, eyes glowing red, fire swirling around his pupils* You win this round!

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Does a stellar rendition of the infamous "Dolly Win"

wins

Ramman

*sneaks up behind camille with a long line of guys and hangs some mistletoe over her head. Grabs the win in the ensuing kissfest. Thinks about it, then gets in line after sticking the win safely in his rib cage.*

Anesa

Begins the kissfest, kissing all the boys and leaving them yearning and begging for more!  *Grins*  Eyes the Dark Angel coming closer, waiting patiently in line with the rest of the buckaroos.  The moment he steps up to plant a wet one on her, the cowgirl pulls him up hard and tight to her body, her lips so close to his as she whispers to him, her warm breath fanning his face.  "You KNOW I will get my win back one way or the other, right cowboy?"  A wide mile smile spreads across her cheeks before she captures his lips in a long, wet, passionate kiss, her hands now reaching just inside his rib cage (ick!) and taking back what rightly belongs to her!

WINS!

Ramman

*shocked at her willingness to get so personal for the win.* next time i'm sticking it somewhere further south. *enjoys the lingering taste on his lips* Enjoy your win...for now.

Anesa

Breathless Intent

*in line for Cami kisses too! Snags a kiss (and the win) and whistles contentedly, sauntering away in her best cowboy strut*

Mordred

*Douses Breathless with my Laser Jello Blaster.. which subdues with wobbliness.. slipping the win from her lovely little hands.. giving that jello'd bottom a quick swipe before summoning shadow to make my fangy self vanish into darkness.. leaving a trailing echo of a mad laugh*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Manages to overcome the wobbliness effect of that damned blaster, but grabs her own awesome super weapon (after having wiped off all of the dirt chunks that Ram threw at it), the Win-MagnetronXP. Sets it on a "Super High Magnet" setting and points it at the silly shadows. The win zings back to my greedy little hands, and runs away into the forest which surely makes lots of sense.*

Kazuume

*hands out a gift getting her to hand over the win in her excitement*

*hops on Santa's slay and disappears into the night*

ho ho ho win!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ramman

*suddenly small bursts of black smoke appear all around santa's sleigh, rudolph takes a hit and the sleigh makes a dive for the ground bursting into flames on contact* Bah Humbug! *takes a step off his flak cannon, walking to the wreckage he recovers the win and walks off into the sunset knowing he's doomed Christmas for all the little children.*