Cloudy's Unlikely Pairs (M looking for F)

Started by CloudyToxin, December 18, 2023, 01:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloudyToxin

Hi! Thanks for reading my requests page.

Broadly, I have three kinds of cravings. Sometimes I really want my character to bond with another, as we take on the world. Adventure, romance, comedy, shared experiences, let's do it. Other times I am just captivated by any number of kinky dominant/submissive dynamics that I think would be fun to write. Then there is another thing, which I am very curious to explore in a role, if it interests you, but which is a bit harder to explain - essentially any femdom-ish role, focused on two characters forming some kind of peculiar relationship, where she has some kind of power over him, which she either uses to reverse the formal power and status he was supposed to have, or to kind of 'take him under her wing', if she is already the one with the formal power and status too. The 'power' she has could be lots of things, looks, charm, wealth, leverage, authority, or even something magical. Also see my submissive ons if you want more of an idea of what interests me about such a role.

Reverse Power Imbalance  *craving*
Reverse Power Imbalance
Reverse Twilight:
The new boy at school has stirred quite a fuss, but one particular girl with a secret takes special interest in him. How long before he figures out her secret? How long can she get away with stalking him, for that matter? Can they deal with any competing covens who might take an interest in him?
Her Monstrous Guardian
His secret had been found out. He wasn't really human. Would the girl who discovered him take pity on him, and help him keep his cover? He could protect her, as long as she could protect him. (He could also be totally hidden from the mundane world, like an imaginary friend, or some subtle creature others can't see.)
The New Talent
He had promise, but he had a lot to learn if he was really going to fit in with this team. She'll help him learn, one way or another. (This could be a fantasy guild of some kind, a superhero faction, or just like, a modern professional setting... Hell, we could just do a modern kickboxing club or something, if you wanted! Ideally I'd like her to be a peer, just slightly older than him, but she could be a mentor with power and seniority too.)
Dress Up Darling/Under His Wing:
Noone would expect someone like her to talk to someone like him, but noone is as good as him at [pick activity], so maybe she could ask him for help? Plus, maybe she can help him become more popular in return.
Around Her Little Finger:
She is out of his league, but she decides to indulge him in secret, in whatever way she decides benefits her most. Now even as he gets what he wanted, he can't actually tell anyone about it.
Cursed to Meet You:
When he first had a crush on her, he didn't know she was a succubus. Now he is the only thing that can keep her human.
Sugar Baby from Hell:
Was he surprised that this young thing ended up ruining his life? Not really. Would he do it again? Probably.

Taking on the World Together
These stories can be done as peers or as a master/apprentice dynamic, depending on what you want.
Taking on the World Together
Esoteric Studies:
In her search for answers she found him, and together they learned of an invisible dimension of reality that would soon need their help. (Could be in various settings. I have been playing Hogwarts Legacy recently, so we could play in magic-school too, if you want.)
Occult Ambitions:
"Esoteric Studies" gone dark; the pair decide to form and lead a cult around their discoveries and the power it gives them. Does the cult help them channel more power over their enemies? Or are they just trying to exploit their followers for personal gain?
Cyberdemon Apocalypse:
Ever since the outbreak of psionic 'demons', civilisation has been a lot less civilised. The demons are patterns of intense psionic energy, able to control different forms of matter, red demons control flesh, blue demons control technology, green demons control plant ecosystems, white demons captivate cults of people, etc. In the middle of this mess, two survivors try to stay out of trouble, and find the means to protect themselves.
Caught in the Crossfire:
They have found themselves caught in a criminal political conflict, and will need to work together if they are both to survive, let alone make things right. Pairing/setting ideas:
  • anything set in Gotham City,
  • Hitman/politician's daughter
  • bodyguard/criminal's daughter,
  • son/daughter of rival gangs,
Groundhog Day:
He was just getting used to his new life stuck in a time loop, when he noticed her. Was she there yesterday?? Maybe she knew what was going on? Or maybe they could at least make each others' loops a little less boring.

Kinky Scenarios
When it comes to kink and smut, I would say first check out my ons and offs, because there are so many settings that I would find hot, too many to list, but you probably have a few settings that will jump to mind when you read my ons. In that page I have a section titled "craving/combinations", which I will include here as well, since they are combinations of ons that form more of a scenario when put together.

Cravings/Combinations
naked goods
A character left naked and bound, and held/transported in some way. Maybe she's unable to do anything but roll around on the floor, or maybe she's in the back of a car, or maybe she's forced to walk to some destination in public. Any or all of these would make for exceptional elements of a story.
eager groups craving
Walking into a group of girls, and having them immediately start flirting with him like they all have some plan that he doesn't know about, is such an exciting image. If playing along means death then I don't wanna live!
hover technology
I love the idea of bracelets and anklets that are able to resist gravity and suspend a character in the air, completely rigid to her, and to anyone enjoying her. The possibilities for trying lots of positions, and the extra level of control it gives him over her, both sound exciting. We may need to find some way to involve free limbs or indirect control she has over the situation, if you want to write about something other than her internal experience.
aphrodisiac teasing
He spikes her with something, and she becomes desperate for him, or for herself, or for anything. She tries to relieve herself but it's not enough... She needs him. But then instead of giving her what she wants, he simply starts making demands, to service him first, to undress, to do some task, etc. This could escalate into a single dub-con scene, or a longer D/s training arc.
devoted servant
Might fit in with other ideas, but a maid/pet/slave character who is extremely keen to be good and to serve sexually would be a fun element to include in a bigger pet or slave role. Training someone who is in denial about their situation is fun, but training someone who already really wants to do good sounds like an exciting option to explore as well.
milking
Binding and milking a busty woman, or a highly-sexualized big-dick busty futanari girl, sounds very hot. (As long as all forms of milking are explored at once!) I'd write either side in that scene, honestly.
slave vignettes craving
Heavy bondage is hard to set up, and doesn't give the submissives much room to express themselves, but if you wanted we could build up some larger training/sexploitation facility, where we introduce and share the writing of male and female characters over time, and use our two main characters to help them all on their training journey. I think that would be super fun; we could play with all different poses, scenarios, punishments, rewards, training procedures, imaginative devices, etc. Maybe someone tries to break out and escape, and we have to chase them down and deploy an emergency hog-tie, before dragging them off to their macabre sexual punishment.

Contact Info
Feel free to PM me, or add cloudytoxin on Discord. I love to meet people, and to discuss ideas in detail OOC, so even if you're just toying with an idea, please reach out!
Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)

CloudyToxin

Added more explicit scenario ideas, and added some structure to how I present them all.
Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)

CloudyToxin

Updated with more settings with actual story premises, (rather than mainly smut,) all presented in a much simpler format, and moved all the vague non-con ideas into the first reply. (Now removed, and replaced with a proper ons/offs page.)

CloudyToxin