Totally spies rp? (Looking for 2 good writers, possibly more, all F atm.)

Started by Nachtmahr, February 08, 2011, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Yeah, the title is basically self-explanatory to be honest. xD

I got this idea while i was ill, which i have been for about a week now, lying around in my bed almost constantly. Now, that is a pain, but it also makes one think about aloooot of things xD

I happened to zap by DisneyXD a few times while going around the different channels, and one morning i watched a few episodes og Totally Spies, and came to realize that i used to really love that show. Now, what i would like to know is, how many of you people do have the same passion?

Basically i got this weird out idea of making things a bit more "Shhh".. What? I was horney, and watching Dsiney channel, that just happens sometimes!

I would like to do a basic 3 persons Rp, playing the three girls, Clover, Alex and Sam. For non fans, or people who have outgrown the series;

Clover; Extremely into fashion, the probably most mainstream of the girls. I would bet she would easily have been the first of these girls to loose her virginity, seeing that her main way of passing time is hunting new hot guys. She seems a little clumsy at times and would probably be the type of girl expected to never be single, but possible involved with more than one person at the time. Also possibly Bisexual.

Alex; The more sporty and physical of the girls, also the one i would mostly suspect being an all out closet bisexual, due to her both being girly at times, but also more of a boy-girl in some situations. She seems to be the more clumsy of the three. Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes, very sensual, and in my opinion, probably not innocent either.

Sam; (Reserved for me!) She is, to me atleast, the most interesting of these characters, she seems much more shy and held-back than her friends, spending way more time studying than the other two, maybe even the only one to ever do some amounts of homework. I like her because she seems alot more interested in romance and so forth than the others, and she almost always seems to have some sort of secret that she's keeping to herself, being the apparently only one of them to write a diary and so forth. As my character, i will probably be playing her as a closet bisexual interested in exploring her newfound side and sexuality, probably even with one of her two friends, if she cannot convince them both, maybe having a little ingrown thing for Alex somwhere along the lines. I was thinking about trying to seduce her at some point.

Anyways, thats the plot for now it seems, right now i just want to see if i can get anybody to fill out those two roles, and then we'll see where it takes us. There might be some multiple character per person involved here, or some more players, we'll figure that out along the way.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nachtmahr

I would also like to say that im sorry for any possible gramma errors above, my internet bugged out and wouldnt let me watch as i typed T_T

Xenolord

Are they're any gender reservations here (Ala would you have a problem with a male playing someone)? Because if not, I'm not in the least bit embarrassed to admit that I actually love this series, and would be more then willing to help relieve some of your wants\needs.

Nachtmahr

To be honest, at this point, im just looking to see who would be interested, you are welcomed with open arms, and there might even be male roles available if that would interest you :)

Xenolord

Honestly, I can play either role, so for the meantime, I suppose you can color me interested in anything.

Bloody Rose

Nachtmahr

Loving all the hits! Keep it rolling :) You might even start calling and discussing roles and plot ideas if you'd like! :)

Bloody Rose

I would like to Call Alex if that is possible, need to research her but yea hehe

Visna

Xenolord

If you guys still need me, I wouldn't mind playing Mandy... I always found her an interestingly underdeveloped (If not mildly irritating) character who needs more background.

Nachtmahr

Current status;

Sam; Elyza (Me)

Alex; Zarazel

Clover; Visna

Mandy; XenoLord

Great stuff folks, i dont know,w hats your opinion on closing it here and then see what happens between the four of us? Before it gets too confusing and out of hands? :) If so, then we should start discussing the actual plot.

Bloody Rose

Xenolord

Visna

Quote from: Elyza on February 11, 2011, 03:50:00 PM
Current status;

Sam; Elyza (Me)

Alex; Zarazel

Clover; Visna

Mandy; XenoLord

Great stuff folks, i dont know,w hats your opinion on closing it here and then see what happens between the four of us? Before it gets too confusing and out of hands? :) If so, then we should start discussing the actual plot.

Looks good. That's fine. Message me once you need me!