Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookingGlass

Banned for suggesting that this thread couldn't use a good ol fashioned mud bath.

Kazuume

Banned for mucking up the thread.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LookingGlass

Banned for not coming prepared with a hose.

Anesa

Banned for encouraging "hosing"...... :D

LookingGlass

Banned because I passed out for about twenty minutes.

Stone

Banned for missing a boob contest.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LookingGlass

Banned for being unaware that my brief dream trumps said contest.

Anesa

Banned for having dreams that are better than bewbies!  ;P

LookingGlass

Banned because you know you're curious about what the dream could have possibly been about.

Stone

Banned because dream boobs are not real boobs, and real boobs are incomparable.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LookingGlass

Banned because your "real boobs" are on the internet.

Stone

Quote from: LookingGlass on September 27, 2011, 12:44:36 AM
Banned because your "real boobs" are on the internet.

Banned because real means real, in this instance!

LookingGlass

Banned for delusions of grandeur.

Stone

Anesa

Banned!  The both of you for arguing about boobs!  LOL!

LookingGlass

Banned for not banning him for being bland, like paste or glue.

Anesa

Banned for trying to dictate to me on how to ban folks!  ;P

LookingGlass

Banned for forgetting I merely make suggestions, very very strong suggestions.

Anesa

Banned for suggesting I believe that.... ;P

LookingGlass

Banned for implying you don't

Anesa

Banned for.... no real reason....just because you posted again!  :D

Stone

Banned for your big, happy smile!

Anesa

Banned for disliking my big, happy smile!  *pouts!*

Stone

Anesa

Banned for being wishy washy....do I pout or smile?  lol ;P