Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

So how exactly do we open the thread up to conversation?

bokotousamurai

I'll post in a little bit to start things off, unless someone has idea for our first hijink
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

This is usage, she's our cute magical creature sidekick for our misadventures and the one who gave the magical girls their magic, officially she is the Tea Clubs mascot, essentially Kyuubey but less of a creepy, unhelpful dick.

Can also turn human
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Roxy Rocket

Neat. Thanks Bokky.

Aaaand if anyone else has something to say like... Roxy, you rat licking defiler of electric paper, we have like four petit, awkward girls and two medium social ones already, can you pull your head out of your least cleaned oriface and do "The Busty Tomboy" or "The Fitness Geek" or "The Evil-Spoiled Princess?"

Likewise for the picture. I just searched safebooru for Flute and grabbed one. I'm anime illiterate, so, like, I will definitely take suggestions about better pictures. Or I'll just wait and find a rainbow-ee one down the road. Edit: Less gloomy picture found, deployed. Huzzah!

And that's it for now. See folks in the threads I 'spose.

bokotousamurai

EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

if you eat a cookie, to determine the effects it will have on you roll a d30 and send it to 37472, the effects of your cookie are the results below

If you'd like, I can roll for you, just give me your dice ID, or you can make 3 rolls and pick one.

Don't worry they only last as long as this misadventure does

1 or 30. Lust Potion, lust after the first person in your sight.
2 or 29. Hair changes color
3 or 28. Ecstasy, the slightest touch causes toe-curling sexual stimulation
4 or 27. Increase in body heat, requiring you undress
5 or 26. Lactation
6 or 25. Grow a futa penis
7 or 24. Boob expansion
8 or 23. butt expansion
9 or 22. X ray vision, you'll see through everyone's clothes
10 or 21. Shrink to the size of a doll
11 or 20. Kemonomimi TF- bunny
12 or 19. Kemonomimi TF- Neko
13 or 18. Kemonomimi TF- Doggy
14 or 17. your clothes turn Dominatrix outfit
15 or 16. Your clothes turn into sensual, sexy, or slutty lingerie

At 2014-01-30 00:08:39, Shizune (uid: 37472) rolls: 1d30 Result: 6, so shizune grows a cock, Hina-chan will love that ^.^

At 2014-01-30 00:32:08, Hinata (uid: 37472) rolls: 1d30 Result: 23

pendarious

*bursts into laughter seeing the results of the potions* this is going to turn out hilariously.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Yukina

I'll post Shizune's transformation after the last one offered a cookie posts.

Roxy Rocket

Okay, so I did my post before we had the cookie thing and... I guess that's really the driving bit of the scene at this point and I oughtta stick that in or all I'll have is "Aw jeeze they're all on drugs, this explains a lot about why tea drinking doesn't drive them to leap from the window!"

I rolled the.. thingy dice button a few times... The ID was 29001, and it turned up the dog-person thing and... then lactation and the fever thing but I'll just go with that first one.

And I... will move into that since some questions I had in general like... What's the deal with the magical girl thing and does the school know and are they supposed to be fighting evil or at least martian nazi's? I guess that's just going to get sorted as we roll.

(For the record, I'm not advocating for violence against martian nazi's, takes all kinds to make a world.)

At 2014-01-30 03:06:03, Roxy Rocket (uid: 29001) rolls: 1d30 Result: 15

Ah, okay, somehow I got the number entirely wrong.

bokotousamurai

No one know that they the girls can use magic, though nothing would come of it if they gig, them knowing magic is just a plot device for creating scenarios and events that lead to ridiculousness

There can be evil things for them to fight, just not required

Really the point of the RP is "This and that happens, hijinks ensue, a lot of groping is performed"

pendarious

so its just your average slice of life ecchi yuri harem romantic comedy story with the consistant plot device of magic granted by usagi. meaning only the tea club members have magic with which they can wreak havoc whilst to the general populace they are a bunch of exremely wierd lesbians with rather exhibitionist tendancies.......am I right?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

bokotousamurai

that about sums it up yes

This event with the cookies is just to get things in motion, after this there will be a freak heat stroke so the tea club goes to the beach, and after that one of the girls shrinks the others and puts them in a doll house.

Roxy Rocket

Okay, I can appreciate the whole slice of life thing, but I feel there's a lot of context that's left out, especially when it comes to things like who knows about what and whether it's... appropriate to be open about one thing or another. And then there's stuff like the lack of description for the room or school. Or even broad facts about the setting.

Is there a shorthand or set of assumptions for these things that everyone else has that I don't or are we just overlooking them?

pendarious

I've only been takking shots in the dark based on the vague information we've been given.....sadly I have a very small social life so much of my time is spent watching Anime, reading manga, playing games (normal rpgs, visual novels, JRPGs,and the occasional fps), and role playing  so I'm quite familiar with the generas the game is suppose to be and can make some pretty good guesses.

bokotousamurai

I actually was going to include this information when we started but it slipped my mind, and I just kinda figured it be more fun to make things up as we go along.

But sicne you need it, and it is necessary here's a quick list.

* unless otherwise noted in their app, The magical girls all got their powers form Usagi, on paper Usagi is a class pet and the mascot for the tea club. Usagi cannot speak, even in her human form, she can use all types of magic and some that are exclusive to her, such as  beaming images into peoples heads, which is her method of communication.

* every girl has a different reason for getting their powers, Usagi is there to make sure they don't use them irresponsibly, meaning don't harm innocents, they can otherwise use their powers for whatever they want.

* Usagi can erase peoples minds so it isn't an issue if someone untrustworthy learns about magic, but the girls SHOULD try to be discreet.

* There sint any evil to fight, not really, but another girl could pose as a villain, or if someone's bored Usagi can summon a monster for them to fight, which she sometimes does randomly out of boredom herself.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: pendarious on January 30, 2014, 11:22:42 AM
I've only been takking shots in the dark based on the vague information we've been given.....sadly I have a very small social life so much of my time is spent watching Anime, reading manga, playing games (normal rpgs, visual novels, JRPGs,and the occasional fps), and role playing  so I'm quite familiar with the generas the game is suppose to be and can make some pretty good guesses.

Well, actually the RP is supposed to take after an ecchi comedy manga (as you've said described it), so the vague-ness is kinda intentional, enough room for creative freedom, able to make thing sup as we go along, get into pure unadulterated random ludicrousness and still have "everything back to normal at the end of the day" ending for an misadventure.

pendarious

Yukina

Vaulera

Roxy Rocket

Well, I'm going to scrub my stuff then. I appreciate that this isn't my territory to begin with, but if there's going to be this kind of short hand... I don't think I'm going to mesh well with the group

Good luck out there.

Vaulera

Yukina

Vaulera

Look, some people just have a different approach to people they like.

Yukina

pendarious

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on January 30, 2014, 12:10:14 PM
      Well, I'm going to scrub my stuff then. I appreciate that this isn't my territory to begin with, but if there's going to be this kind of short hand... I don't think I'm going to mesh well with the group

Good luck out there.

aww...its sad to see your going to leave us....Zoey was so interesting. but if you feel you must then farewell. it was a pleasure to meet you and fun to see your character.