Pirates in space!! (A kingmaster1 original production)

Started by kingmaster1, August 03, 2015, 07:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

First off, hello to any and all reading this :)

It's been quite some time since I started a "Seeking" thread like this one but, I had a hankering for this story and none of my normal partners were wanting to bite into it. First off, let me say that partner gender is not important to me, however, I would prefer if the character opposite mine remained as a female as that is simply how I viewed her when I thought of all of this. Thank you :)

So, let's get onto the actual story, shall we!!??

The scene opens up on a deluxe cruise liner, cutting through the solar system with the final destination of Proxima Prime "the new york of the stars!". On this cruise are an unending list of the rich, famous, and all around noble of humanity at this point. One of the most prominent of which (Your character) is seated in the audience. This cruise has gone wonderfully, smooth, without worry, not even a known case of seasickness has ruined this wonderful and deluxe experience! As the rich enjoy their dinners a new singer is brought to the stage that begins his set, a wonderfully performed serenade accompanied by a large band playing live behind him. When he finishes he receives a standing ovation, claps and cheers filling the room. The sounds of joy are soon cut, however, as a gunshot splits through it. The man on stage, who, until then, had worn an eyepatch over the left side of his face, began speaking into the microphone once more. "I'm sure you were all warned before boarding, yes? Of the men roughing up this side of the galaxy for quite some time? "Red eye"? I'm surprised none of you were paranoid of this man showing his face."

With this simple form of mockery the man removed his eye patch, the blackness of it being replaced by a bright, glowing, red light.

And we'll go on from there :P

Ideally I want this to revolve around "Red eye" Makarov, a dreaded pirate of the solar system, kidnapping your rich and famous character for ransom but, with the side desire, of breaking them into both a crew member, sex toy, and wife (In an ideal situation)

If there are any questions, comments, or inquiries, please pm me whenever you so desire :)