Holy Smokes! An Epic Idea!

Started by MagicalPen, December 26, 2007, 02:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

AN Epic IDEA

San and Marcus had always been best friends. They got in trouble together, went everywhere together, and liked the same girls. Such a friendship would last a life time. But they were growing older and both had recently turned 18. This midsummer’s festival would be their last together in their small village of Newberry. It was their coming of age celebration – not specifically for them, but for the town in general – and they would have to leave home to make a living for themselves afterwards, or carry on their fathers business of Farming or Blacksmithing respectively. It could potentially be their last night together but that wouldn’t stop them from getting into mischief once more.

The Sagna Ruins, deep in the forests nearby, had always been a place shrouded in mystery. Their parents had told tales about the place to scare them at night, and it had only ever been a place they had explored – briefly – during the day. But it was rumored that on Midsummers Eve, the place came alive, and for those brave enough to venture into its depths, treasure was to be had. Of course, it was forbidden to go there on Midsummers eve, but who would notice two missing boys?

Little do they know how much of a surprise they are in for and how that one Midsummers Eve will change their lives forever. And little do they know of events outside their small, isolated village that will change things forever, not just for them, but for the rest of the world.

----------

What I am looking for is a female character, of similar or close age (within 10 years, older of course) either from the village, or a Warrior/Ranger/Druid type character. If in the village, Human Race, if from outside, Human or Elf would be fine. The focus of this game is more of an adventure, though sex can and will happen at some point (perhaps, we'll see) though this will really focus 98% on the story. I did not want to reveal too much of the story (based on a novel I have been working on for a number of years) and only certain information will be revealed depending which type of character you choose to play.

If interested, please send me a PM with the type of character you envision yourself playing.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games