M looking for System Smut with a F GM

Started by TheVillain, November 28, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Hello!

So I've just discovered Fapp, and while the results are usually horrifying it has awoken a desire to do a game that's smutty but uses a system. The system involved doesn't have to be Fapp, in fact it probably shouldn't be, but I would like to use some sort of system.

Systems I feel Confident In -

• Pathfinder
  • Mutants and Masterminds 2e/3e
  • DnD 3.5
  • d20 Modern

Systems I've used before but don't feel as confident in.

• Shadowrun
  • DnD 5e
  • World of Darkness

Lighter version of those systems are always an option.

As for game ideas, here's a few ideas I've had to start talking with a potential GM.

Leveling Up - [Modern to Modern Fantasy Setting, Light to Bon. DnD or d20 Modern.]

A proud Dungeons and Dragons Nerd and self-described Pervert finally loses his virginity in College, and decides to try to remake himself into a Casanova.

[XP is gained through sexual encounters and not killing things. Very meta, I know.]

Fiend - [Medivel Fantasy to Modern Fantasy, Bon to NC. MnM or WoD.]

A young man discovers that his biological father was a literial Demon from Hell, and as such he has a few demon powers of his own. Ones he intends to use to his advantage.

The Chosen of Druuna - [High Fantasy, Light to Bon, Pathfinder or DnD]

Oren was born a Piper, the hybrid son of a Satyr and an Elf. Becoming a Ranger with a not-so-secret history of persuing the pleasures of the flesh just as much as adventure, the Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Fertility chooses him to be one of her mortal servents seemingly at random. Adventure ensues.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.