Down On TheFarm {EXTREME}

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, September 06, 2011, 12:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

Hello to anyone who is reading this, thank you for stopping by. I am leaning toward extremes in this and there will be subjects that I'm not even overly comfortable with. I am looking for a Dominant male partner (although...it could be female) one that is OK with incest and bestiality and sexual perversions. I guess I'm looking for someone who has some very dark kinks that I can help fulfill their most deepest darkest fantasies. I have no limits for this one.

Down On The Farm: There's a family that runs a farm.There's a mother, a father, a son and a daughter. There is quite an age gap between son and daughter of ten years. Mother had him when she was only fourteen, then had Rosie when she was twenty-four. Dad was a short tempered man that loved to drink and beat the shit out of his wife...and son. He never laid a hand on his daughter, the apple of his eye.

The Son (I'm going to call him Sam, only because I hate just saying 'the son'. Name can defo be changed) Got a strong dislike for women. Mother for letting his dad take his anger on him, sister for being a spoiled little bitch. Sam was born from rape. Yes his father's son, but he had forced himself on the mother and since her family had a lot of money...well he married her. She never told anyone it was rape, being a Christian woman she couldn't get rid of the baby. She begged the boy that had taken her to marry her. She could cook, clean and he could fuck her brains out whenever he wished. So they got married and as a wedding gift, her family bought them the farm.

Daddy hated Sam because he was the reason he was stuck with a woman he all but despised. He liked the daughter because...well he had ideas of molding her into a new wife for when his own died. It was a sick thought, but one that entered his mind anyway. She was already his, why not?

Sam worked the farm with his father. Never went to school, learned everything he knew on the farm. So he's a sturdy strong man.

Rosie got to go to school. She got to go to parties and have fun, be a kid. If Sam ever complained about anything he'd get a proper whipping from dear old dad. Rosie's worst punishment was being sent to her room with no supper.

The only good thing about Sam's life was that when his father passed, the farm would be his to do with as he pleased. Even that went wrong. Mom and dad were off to sell some cattle, it was one of the rare things they did together. There was no bruises on the moms face so she was allowed to go.

That was the last they ever heard from them. They got into a car accident, both dead on scene.

Rosie was distraught. Sam was overjoyed. First thing he planned to do was kick his sister to the curb, even though she was still in her late teens (16-19, whatever you are comfortable with). Then the will was read. Rosie got half the farm AND the parents life savings, which was more than 200k.

I'd like this to start there. Them going back to the house. Maybe he gets drunk. His father had the last word. That cunt got more than he did. She didn't know the first thing about the farm. Daddy wasn't there to shield her in a cocoon of love anymore. He'd make her wish she was dead. Every beating he'd ever taken flashed through his mind, all her giggles and smiles where everyone else was miserable. SHE was the reason his whole life was shit. It was time she paid the price.

OK, so that was way longer than I had intended, sorry. I just get carried away.

So, if you think you'd like to give this a shot, shoot me a PM. If you like it, but don't want others to know how dark and nasty your mind gets...shoot me a PM and we can play by that. I only play via forum or PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ophelia

XXXXxxxxxxxXXXX
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Xunzar

*purrs* I could be interested in this...*licks chops* Oh the lovely eighteen-year-old sister...such fun times to be had.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks