Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

*Chuckles*  Very true HB.  I just got carried away with my evilness.  As far as Easter... Whats so wrong about Chocolate Bunny's and colored eggs.  Mmmmmmm Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlissa

I got a baby for Easter ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

BraveEarth

Easter tv day we broke a man for no reason other than betrayal, it's a very good example of not being nice to your characters, although there is that whole Christianity wouldn't be so if it weren't for Judas.... Plus I really don't want to go to the dinner me being a non religious swine and all.

Wolfy

BraveEarth

Congratulations on the baby Carilssa

Nim

Yes congratulations  Carlissa!!!  So tell all the details!!!!  Sitting on edge of seat waiting to hear.  I loves babies... I guess thats why I got stuck with four kids!  LOL

HB Don't worry about being non religious I find no fault in that at all. 

Carlissa

0_o Wow thanks you guys! I should have re-phrased that though. I didn't really HAVE a baby...i found out I was gonig to have another...umm...yeah...ultrasound...twins...hehe...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Nim

Awwwww well that's very cool too.  Twins wow... thats almost a scary thought.  Although my four and two year old both act like their 3 so I can somewhat imagine what it shall be like.  Hugs to the new mommy to be for the second time around.

bluemoon

Carlissa, you can go ahead and post your intro thread whenever ready, and congratulations.

Also, BE, Easter isn't only a Christian holiday. Didn't you wonder where all the eggs and rabbits came from? Its also a Pagan fertility ritual. The rabbits and eggs representing fertility (just look at Carlissa! It must work! ;) ) Gotta love the way we mix the holidays together :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

*chuckles*  You tell him Blue!!!!   *Gives standing ovation.  Shouting encore encore!!!!!  Hurray for Estara!!!!        ooops sorry got carried away.

Carlissa

Heehee! Thanks for accepting me! Actually, to tell you the truth, this isn't my first time having kids...They are very exited! ;) Maybe I'll finally get a boy...

BraveEarth

Quote from: bluemoon on April 04, 2010, 01:53:13 PM

Also, BE, Easter isn't only a Christian holiday. Didn't you wonder where all the eggs and rabbits came from? Its also a Pagan fertility ritual. The rabbits and eggs representing fertility (just look at Carlissa! It must work! ;) ) Gotta love the way we mix the holidays together :P

I know that blue but I still get the lecture every year about my non religiousness so I dread it all the same

Lycan Queen

Congrats on the pregnancy! Sooooo....I may take an old favorite and bring him to this game as a rocket peon...problem is, he's very gay, and I think he'd be the only one there who's even slightly interested in men. Sooooo... it's either him or I draw someone up from scratch. What does everyone think?

bluemoon

why don't you just 'modify' his personality to be accepting of females too? Maybe he's bi leaning towards men, I have a couple friends like that....oddly enough, I'm one of the few girls they're attracted to...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Or we could do that rape scene that I have had bouncing in my head last night, although being raped in the arena by a pokemon is worse, decisions decisions.

Carlissa

Umm, where should I start?...

Odin

Could I get some form of catching up post? Or could someone PM me with what's going on.

The writing is a little confusing, is all.

bluemoon

So far not much has really happened as far as the story goes. A few trainers met in the woods by coincidence, a short battle that was ended by a foul ensued. One of the two trainers who had been camping in the woods does odd end jobs, and was called upon by Owen, the new leader of team rocket. Owen(Nim) and the two lovers (wolfy/hitomi and sinnora/anzu?) met at the inn in Mahogany Town to discuss Anzu's employment. Rina(me) is currently finishing off her dessert at the dining hall of the inn. Zane(Shade) and ???(sorry, forgot your chars name EX) are currently double battling in Ice Path just east of Mahogany Town. Greg(BE) is sleeping in the recovery room of the Pokemon center after his beautifly took serious damage to its wings from a Totodile >.> ... Anzu is having her Gengar search out Zane currently, and is waiting for the right moment to battle and capture Rina.

I think I got it all....did I miss anything?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

What about Shade leaving Aftiel's character in the woods?

Side note, butterfly wings are really fragile, and you try walking around with stubs for limbs.

bluemoon

Hmmm....I typed Aftiel in there...must have accidentally deleted that part I guess...odd
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

I think Anzu's Gengar already found me and reported back to Anzu, but that was before Zane and Jayce (Ex) went to the Ice Path

bluemoon

really? I thought it had just reported Rina....man...my mind is so scrambled right now
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

No Gengar found Rina remember you were already there so he went back to Anzu...

bluemoon

Quote from: bluemoon on April 05, 2010, 02:24:29 PM
really? I thought it had just reported Rina....man...my mind is so scrambled right now

reported means that it found her and went back to Anzu...I said I didn't think it had reported Zane or anyone else yet.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake