A World Of Greed (MFF, Wanted - Females)

Started by Samael Grimaldi, July 06, 2010, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

The Story:

A young woman is given a strange necklace; the package arrives late one evening and is unmarked. At first glance it appears to be nothing more than an old golden chain with a pendent in the shape of a serpent; it is tarnished from age much like an old relic. When she puts the necklace on she is pulled from her modern world and into the world of Avaritia. It is a city of fantasy where humans live in harmony with various other strange creatures; in this place where dreams become reality everything changes for the young woman, her hometown had been a quant place, but this city is a metropolis of sin and excitement. It is ruled by a strange council known as the Horsemen, they control all aspects of the city and are capable of warping reality to suit their needs. The rules are simple, have fun and don't cross those who are in charge, anything else goes.

The most famous Brothel in the city is known as Meretricis; lost in the city and unsure of where to go the young woman begs them for shelter. The Madam in charge of the brothel is a very well known woman, she is renowned for her ability to please men and is able to pick and choose her clients unlike most women in her position. She agrees to shelter the woman, but in return the young lady must work as one of her girls. When a servant arrives to bring news concerning a masquerade ball hosted by the Horsemen the Madam humbly agrees to attend, on a whim she decides that she will bring her newest girl along in an attempt to expose her to some wealthier clients. It is here that everything will change; they meet a married man that holds a great deal of sway among the rich members of Avaritian society, he is charming and attractive and together they begin a plot to steal him from his beloved and destroy his relationship in order to make him theirs.

~~~

That's just a bit of the general plot line, the two characters I need players for are the Madam and her newest girl. As the story progresses there will be certain twists that I will outline later if anyone shows interest, some of them will deal with the fact that the young girl crossed dimensions in order to arrive in this fantasy world, and others will deal with the connections the wealthy man has to the powerful council that controls the city. Both of these female characters are confident and sexually aggressive; it will be a switch sort of relationship but they're not completely submissive and aren't at all shy when it comes to sex.

If interested please send me a PM and I'll provide further details and answer any questions you might have, I'd like to find two solid writers that would like to play this out with me.

Discord: Archfiend7820

PinkSuccubus

I think I might like to try being the new girl. If you don't mind having me of course.
Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

Samael Grimaldi

Sorry, I just found two people for the part; they came to me first and really seemed to fit. Maybe we can try something another time :) I appreciate the interest shown though.

Discord: Archfiend7820