News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

LittleMonster

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

Belle33

-44 *covers my tush and commends all the ladies for handling business*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Rolo

Whatca covering your tushy for Belle?  *grins wickedly*

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Belle33

-44  there were paddles and whips and floggy thingies around earlier....a girl's got to protect her ass-ets

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LittleMonster

olive

-45 *waves at TL* yes.....lots of paddles, whips, and floggers, huh, Belle....there were even some spankings administered.

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

TheLegionary

olive

-44 *waves to RP*  I hate the numbers going down but I really missed the boys today.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list