News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csharynn

Maybe ;D

The next person has green eyes.

AmberStarfire

No, they're blue.

Passing on your question.

Despairs

No. The next person enjoys people watching.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

There was a time when I did.

The next person owns one thing they think are more important than themselves.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

A thing?  More important than myself?  No way.

The next person is purchased something online this week.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AmberStarfire

The only thing I've bought this week online was a marketing service for one of my books on Fiverr, as far as I know.

Passing it on. :)

Lapine

I did...a new headset.

The next person buys online regularly.

Belle33

I guess so.

The next person is looking forward to a particular film's release this year.

AmberStarfire

Yes I am. :) Star Trek Beyond is the first one that springs to mind.

The next person is quite a movie buff.

Despairs

A little. The next person sleeps with a stuffed animal or used to.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Not for a long long time.  But - guilty.

The next person has played with legos as an adult.

manofyourdream

Haha so true. With my nephew I did. Guilty...

Next person is on their phone and relying to this thread.

Despairs

No. The next person wears eyes glasses or contact lens.

Belle33

Correct.

The next person bites their fingernails.

FourStellar

I play guitar (amateur) and sometimes, if my a nail has gotten too long to play comfortably, I'll need to rip it off mid-gig with my teeth, yes. But I do try to avoid that. Sometimes it makes it worse.

The next person is enjoying a perfect weather May day, just like me.

Despairs

I wouldn't say enjoy. I don't mind it. I prefer rain, lightning, thunderstorms and snow. The next person is an insomniac.

Belle33

No, thankfully.  Though some nights are better than others.

The next person prefers wine to beer.

Despairs

I only drink wine on special occasions. The next person never confessed to their crush.

Rubicon

Wrong -- did it seven times. Five of them were humiliating failures. The sixth turned into an amazingly fun weekend that cured us both of the crushes in question. The second is dozing next to me right now, as she's done every night for the last nine years. No end to that crush in sight.

The next person has either given or received (or both) butterfly kisses.

Lapine

Yes, both.

The next person likes the smell of fresh cut grass.

Despairs

I don't mind the smell. The next person was once a smoker.

Rubicon

Only the very occasional cigar -- I have an allergy, but every so often I brave it for cigars and whisky or cigars and claret.

The next person's never had claret.

Lapine

True.

The next person likes to go wading.

Despairs

I have never done it in my life. The next person is a mommy or daddy.

Rubicon

Not unless someone neglected to tell me something quite a while ago....

The next person is going to be late to work.