MAZE: OOC Thread

Started by Scaly, December 08, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaqhal

I'm baaaack!! Internet connection was installed today and we are still busy making ready our new home but I can live here and POST (tomorrow, it's 3.35h here, if I'm not needed for home stuff). I'm sorry but I'm back again aaand I missed this and you, friends! ^w^
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Scaly

Quote from: Jaqhal on April 13, 2015, 08:36:29 PM
I'm baaaack!! Internet connection was installed today and we are still busy making ready our new home but I can live here and POST (tomorrow, it's 3.35h here, if I'm not needed for home stuff). I'm sorry but I'm back again aaand I missed this and you, friends! ^w^

Welcome back! Good to see you :)
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Scaly

Hey everyone. Checking in, since I'm still waiting on posts.
Are you guys still interested?
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Blythe

Am still interested, although I think my post was the last one. ^^;

Scaly

I am too. Waiting to hear from Jaqhal.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Remiel

Ack!  Just stumbled across this.  Love the concept.  I'll be watching with interest.

Scaly

Hi Remiel!
One of our players has vanished and we're not very far along. We could probably get you into the story if Blythe is ok with it. It would be nice to get this going again.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Remiel

I'd love to.  Blythe can tell you I'm an E fixture and am in no danger of disappearing any time soon.  ;D

I wouldn't want to step on Jaqhal's toes, though.

Scaly

Quote from: Remiel on June 11, 2015, 04:33:37 PM
I'd love to.  Blythe can tell you I'm an E fixture and am in no danger of disappearing any time soon.  ;D

I wouldn't want to step on Jaqhal's toes, though.

I'll send a PM to Jaqhal, hopefully he has it set to go to his email and it will alert him.
If I don't hear back from him within a couple day, though, we can fit you in. I figure, we can keep Jaqhal's character present in the background, and that way he'll still be able to jump back in if he comes back.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Remiel

Here's my character template.

Character Sheet
Name:  Rebecca O'Brien
Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Gay/Lesbian
Personality: A recent college graduate, Rebecca got her degree in Mathematics.  Possessing a penchant for numbers, Rebecca has often felt out of place in a field dominated by men.   Shy, bookish, and introverted, she usually tends to eschew human contact.   A victim of bullying growing up, Rebecca does not make friends easily, but she is fiercely loyal to the friends she has.  Coming out was a painful experience and left her mostly estranged from her Christian parents.   She currently lives with her roommate, Siobhan, and owns a dog, Fibonacci.
Settings: Modern realistic
Other: N/A

Blythe

Quote from: DrMurdockKawfi on June 11, 2015, 04:19:36 PM
Hi Remiel!
One of our players has vanished and we're not very far along. We could probably get you into the story if Blythe is ok with it. It would be nice to get this going again.

No objections; Remiel is around E quite a lot, and I'm familiar with his writing.  ;D

Scaly

Quote from: Blythe on June 12, 2015, 12:14:59 AM
No objections; Remiel is around E quite a lot, and I'm familiar with his writing.  ;D

Excellent! I sent a message to Jaqhal. I figure if we don't hear anything by Monday, I'll put Remiel in.

In the meantime Remiel, you should probably read through the story to where we are, so you know what's going on. If you have any questions, just ask.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Remiel

Yep, already done.  Will Rebecca be dropped in where Adrián and Matthias are currently?

Scaly

Quote from: Remiel on June 12, 2015, 12:44:28 AM
Yep, already done.  Will Rebecca be dropped in where Adrián and Matthias are currently?

Perhaps she entered the maze earlier, and runs into the party when they go into the next room?
That's probably the easiest thing, as far as continuity goes.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Well, I have gotten no response form Jaqhal.
So, Remiel, feel free to introduce Rebecca. You can have her enter the room from one of the other doorways, perhaps.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

I am going out of town for a week! I will still have internet access on my smartphone, but it will be fairly limited. Unfortunately, I won't have access to all of my materials for advancing us to the next room of the maze.

I don't think this will be too big of an issue since this is a fairly slow moving game, but I thought I would let you know. I will be back on the 3rd.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Blythe

Have a wonderful time out of town, Doc!  ;D

Also, wanted to apologize for my short posts; normally I post longer posts, but since this scene seemed to be more dialogue-driven, I figured short posts were okay. ^^;

Remiel

I've always gone by the rule of thumb, "a post needs to be exactly as long as it takes to convey the message."    If a short post will do what it needs to do, I've no problem writing short.
And have a good trip, Dr Murdock!

Scaly

I'm back! I ended up staying longer than planned, as you might have guessed.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?