The Vampire Within (UN)

Started by Chat Noir, August 11, 2008, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chat Noir

I came up with an idea the other night, it has to do with vampires. Of course, not quite traditional vampires - not everyone who gets bitten or goes through the process turns. People inherently are or are not vampires and simply need to share in the feast of blood with another vampire to awaken the vampire within. The qualities a vampire has are fangs, photophobia (sunlight only makes you sick, it doesn't kill you), undead qualities, near-silent movement and a lack of reflection. There is no shape-shifting or flight abilities.

The plot idea I have is that there is a woman in love with a man, they go to bed together at night and have a plain, boring, vanilla relationship. He is sweet, kind, loving, but almost completely lacking in the romance department. He loves her dearly and she loves him as well, that has to be clear. However, in one way or another a vampire sees a hunger within her that her boyfriend neither has or can fulfill, and he tries to seduce her to the dark side. She will be reluctant but unable to say "no" to his clever and slowly increasing advances.

Looking for: a suave vampire willing to do anything to seduce a young woman.

I'm also willing to let someone play the boyfriend, he will get some action too if there is one but the focus is really on the vampire/woman relationship and I'm mostly just planning on playing both the woman and the boyfriend.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

The Dark Raven

Interested, will send you a PM with ideas in the morning.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Chat Noir

*pokes her thread*

This one still hasn't been fulfilled yet
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes