My First Roleplay Idea-The Great Young Ones

Started by Superloser, February 15, 2016, 10:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaCupDucky

To be honest, I just want to start and we'll see where everything takes us.

:-[

Superloser

Fair enough. So, this sound like an interesting paradox? As disgusting and painful as the kids' transformation is to watch, it actually feels really good to the children, like they're on the world's best water slide or something.

I kind of imagine the kids have been good friend since they were babies.

I'm going to bed, hope we have more biters when I get up :D

TeaCupDucky

I like that idea. Hopefully we will have more people when you get up. Sleep tight.

Superloser

How long should we wait for more participants? Also, have you done any role playing before? I'm a total newbie.

TeaCupDucky

When I was a teenager I used to RP a lot. Heh..I'm in my mid twenties now. Soo..It's been a while. But I like to think I'm just a little above being a noob.

Superloser

So, any random thoughts about your character? Any idea what she looks like pre-transformation? Also, maybe we could combine you and mine's ending ideas by having the kids kids have kind of a vicious fight before deciding to go to space? Also, think hide and seek would make for an epic set piece?

I'm imagining the initial motivation the kids is that they've just started first grade and hate it. Also, the twins have been sent to a different school from the others, and they will not stand for it. Their friendship is probably twisted heart warming.

TeaCupDucky

I'll do a description of her in my first post of the RP. I was thinking of having a huge calamity fight towards the end..My idea will be become more apparent later. >:)

You character can hate it. My character is going to be ok with everything. :3 

Superloser

Hate what? Also, does this sound like a cool idea? Your character draws the other's monster forms before the ritual. I kind of imagine my character is kind of a nervous kid, but that fades when he transforms. Why be nervous about anything when you and your friends are enormous killing machines >:)

TeaCupDucky

Hate the school..It's what I thought you were saying. It does sound like a cool idea.
I like the idea of my character being the silly artist coming up with what our forms will turn into.
>:)

Superloser

Think it'd make sense for the gang to be the weird kids at their school(s)?

TeaCupDucky

Considering they are in first grade..Can anyone really tell they are the weird ones..? Could be the ones with..hm..'cool' parents..?

None of my nieces or nephews are old enough for school yet..So..I don't know how kids are anymore at that age when it comes to judgment..

Superloser

What do you mean by "cool"? And I figured your character would hate real school the most, being hyperactive and all :-)

What's your character's name by the way? Mine's David.

TeaCupDucky

You know the ones who let their kids dye their hear and pretty much wear whatever they want..? Of course she doesn't like the sitting down for very long..The teachers have to keep a close eye on her because if they look away for a moment, shes already going to be outside.

My girls name will be Abigale. I don't think anyone is going to join..We can start the RP and just keep it open for others to join..?

Superloser

Sure! Since you're the more experienced one, do you want to start it?

TeaCupDucky

I'd rather if you started it..I don't want to write too much and not pressure you. I want to go with what you are comfortable with.  O:)

Superloser

TeaCupDucky

Superloser

Is it all right if the first post is a little bit short? Just getting into the groove.

TeaCupDucky

Superloser

Posted under the title "The Great Young Ones", tell me what ya think?

TeaCupDucky

I loved the opening! It was a good way to get how the kids find the book in the first place! :D

Superloser

Hey, when it comes time to transform the kids, does this sound cool? Finley and Jeanette (the twins) are tired of looking so similar, so they have Abigail draw them very different monster forms.. But she gives them the same colour scheme, and a few subtle similarities.

TeaCupDucky

That sounds like an awesome idea to me!  XD

Superloser

TeaCupDucky

Dude..I love your posts. You said you were a noob? I sense a LIIIIIIAAAAARRRRR  ;D