Zombies

Started by PrettyxPoisonxApple, August 24, 2012, 07:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Bit of preapproval zombie action if any one is interested post here!! IC thread will be up in two minutes :)

PrettyxPoisonxApple

'Kay its up, Called 'when zombies attack'

DarkSideofThinking

I'll join in too I guess :P

Holly Marlow

I had no trouble finding this. <whistles>

Do we know what order we're going to post in?

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Yeah you will!! Get your RP on my friend it will be fun.
Gav had a set of rules....he should post them here.....like...sooon......GAAAAV!!

Naught

Lol oh boy I'm excited!
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

Holly Marlow

DarkSideofThinking

Naught...your avatar looks like a hippie version of L xD (just as a side note :P)

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Right so what i remembered of the rules were...

Every one gets an introduction post, then once we are all in the game we introduce some zombies. We stick to a posting order? So like no one gets left behind. And we keep it pg13 because we are good members of society.

DarkSideofThinking

Quote from: PrettyxPoisonxApple on August 24, 2012, 07:45:10 PM
Right so what i remembered of the rules were...

Every one gets an introduction post, then once we are all in the game we introduce some zombies. We stick to a posting order? So like no one gets left behind. And we keep it pg13 because we are good members of society.
mhhh but that means that for example when I get offline in about a hour everone of you can only post once afterwards because it is my turn then again and you have to wait for my response^^

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: DarkSideofThinking on August 24, 2012, 07:47:14 PM
mhhh but that means that for example when I get offline in about a hour everone of you can only post once afterwards because it is my turn then again and you have to wait for my response^^

Yeah that is what it means but its a forum RP isnt that what they are all about?? I dont know...ask Holly it is her baby.

DarkSideofThinking

sure just wanted to make sure...because of the different timezones that is a fact which can easily happen and it would be bad if you're disappointed or angry then because no answer comes or something^^

Holly Marlow

I'd say to let us know if you'll be logging for the night, and then you can make a catch up post? I'm really not sure. When I did forum RP, we were all on at the same time.

PrettyxPoisonxApple

*surrenders* What ever thy Queen Holly wishes :)

DarkSideofThinking

well I'd say if I'm not in the group but on my self at that moment you can still develop the play and when I get online I can catch up probably
only functions if the person isn't in the group though^^ but of course I'll tell you when I go

Holly Marlow

Tonight for at least we can put down our character introductions. That won't need an order for posting.

Gavlois

Oh I thought you was going to put it in the actual story boards. Oh well I'll go delete it then.
O/O

Holly Marlow

No delete! I meant we each post our characters and how their day started tonight. They don't have to meet up just yet.

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Gavlois on August 24, 2012, 07:55:06 PM
Oh I thought you was going to put it in the actual story boards. Oh well I'll go delete it then.

Sorry i wasnt sure where i was meant to place it....You guys just left it up to me and im a noobie!! Its not my fault!!!

DarkSideofThinking

Quote from: Gavlois on August 24, 2012, 07:55:06 PM
the actual story boards?^^ you mean the adult-rp forum?

Gavlois

No the board for the stories themselves. This is the "requests" board.
O/O

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Gavlois on August 24, 2012, 08:05:14 PM
No the board for the stories themselves. This is the "requests" board.

*fails* Should i delete this then??

DarkSideofThinking

nah I think it is okay if someone wants to join later on he can post it here.

well then I guess I'll write my introduction now and then I'll go off to sleep^^

Gavlois

I've already deleted mine. It's alright.
O/O

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Quote from: Gavlois on August 24, 2012, 08:12:26 PM
I've already deleted mine. It's alright.

Sweet, so lets pretend that didnt happen...and that im awesome again...