News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Controller (seeking m or f)

Started by Passion Pants, September 22, 2011, 03:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Lucy had a past like us all but back then she had taken cash from the bank just small amounts little sums not running into much than the odd bill from accounts but their had been thousands of accounts.It had set her up quite nicely with a good home in a good neighbourhood she had a nice  slightly older and rich boyfriend who had political ambitions and all told her life was very comfortable and she liked it that way.

Now approaching her 30Th birthday Lucy's life was about to change a letter appeared saying they knew of her thefts and with it a copy of most of the transactions she had altered to give her the cash she now had.It stated that if she wanted to keep it from getting out then she must follow the instructions she would be given she must follow them to the letter and if she did not then the press or her boyfriend would here.

She would be contacted at anytime maybe by e mail,a text message,a note in her locker at the gym or by any other means they wanted then she must follow the instructions all she needed to know was they were watching and she would never meet them.She wanted to keep her lifestyle she would do anything to preseve it.

Looking for someone to play the controller you can decide on your character ...plus whoever Lucy comes into contact with.

You decide on what she must do, maybe use her as a whore and collect her earnings, have her break off her relationship, get her pregnant interracial anything goes really.....can you get her so depraved she begins to enjoy the tasks and looks forward to getting a contact.

PM  me if interested
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass