Disney Princesses Corrupted (Extreme)

Started by eBadger, April 05, 2012, 01:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

I don't generally like playing anything from any sort of media, but I love Cinderella. If no one else has contacted you for the role, I think I'd love tp give it a go. She's my favorite Disney character, but I'd like to play her a little different than the 'falls in love at first sight' girl. I can have a character bio ready later after I get home from work :)
- Julietta

Vampricprincessty

I would love to play Pocahontas! Disney movies are my speciality! I have seen every single one. I swear I am a encyclopia of disney movies. Anyway...even though my favorite princess was taken, Pocahontas was my next in line. Sign me up! HI QT! We got to talk when I am not sleepy lol.

Brazen Endeavors

>.> Blah.  Guess I'll back out for now.  April is going to be crazy.  If you still need a princess come May, I'll be up for it.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

summoner2183

Quote from: Peachie on April 05, 2012, 12:45:42 PM
THIS LOOKS AWESOME.

Application:

Name: Ariel
Category: Princess
Movie: The Little Mermaid
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: At the end of the first movie, she ends up as a human with Prince Eric. However, I'd like the ability for her to turn into a mermaid. So once a month, King Tritan's magic forces her to return to the sea.. 
Personality & Bio:

Growing up under the sea, Ariel was adventurous and loved to explore the caves of the deep sea. She was obsessed with the human world, and longed to be a part of it, though her father, King Tritan, forbid all merfolk from even approaching the surface. So instead, Ariel collected knick-knacks and trinkets that floated down from shipwrecks, dreaming of the day she could be a part of their world.

However, the little mermaid was stubborn, and eventually found a way to be a part of their world. When King Tritan realized that Ariel would never be happy unless she could her true love above the sea, he granted her that wish, giving her legs. However, his magic also ensured that she returned to the sea once a month to visit him and her sisters, along with Sebastian and Flounder.

Ariel is an outgoing, kind woman though sometimes stubborn and impulsive. Growing up without a mother, (she died while giving birth to her) was hard, and she acted like a tom boy compared to her sisters. Her father loved her, but was often frustrated with the way she acted, always out on adventures. There were plenty of times when he had to save her from some unforseen danger that she got herself in. However, the princess never meant any harm, and she grew into the strong woman she is today.

This is cooll!!! Now, since I am going to play the villain that is gonna capture Ariel, what do you want to happen to her?

eBadger

Updated to here; not turning anyone away, but we could use some more princes and villains!

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 05, 2012, 07:58:52 AM
Besides, with Rajah, Jasmine could just as easily hit my fur fetish as Belle.
Very yum!  And on that note, if anyone wants to play Rajah as a secondary character they're welcome to. 

Quote from: Peachie on April 05, 2012, 12:45:42 PM
THIS LOOKS AWESOME.

Notable Powers & Abilities: At the end of the first movie, she ends up as a human with Prince Eric. However, I'd like the ability for her to turn into a mermaid. So once a month, King Tritan's magic forces her to return to the sea.. 
You look awesome!  Thank you!

And yes, some transformative power seems logical for Ariel. 

Quote from: Metalzephyr on April 05, 2012, 02:57:38 PM
I had thought perhaps Jareth Black had come into possession of the lamp, and while their relationship is antagonistic, he can certainly use Jafar's powers. More so than many other 'masters', Jafar might be willing to be cooperative rather than cruel and manipulative, if not terribly friendly.
Sounds great; though keep in mind that Jareth Black is mostly just there to provide background and a reason for the Villains to work together, not sure he'll be on stage much at all. 

Quote from: Meliai on April 05, 2012, 03:23:04 PM
Hopefully I didn't mess up her background, I think my roommate has Sleeping Beauty on DVD so I'll re-watch it later tonight to be sure. I did make a small change, having her sleep for 2 years so she'll be 18 for the thread.
Nope, I think she's perfect; and I also love the idea that you made her bi curious.  Some minor tweaks on canon are totally fine, no worries; I just don't want major revisions that would heavily affect (or eliminate) other characters. 

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on April 05, 2012, 03:45:36 PM
I don't generally like playing anything from any sort of media, but I love Cinderella. If no one else has contacted you for the role, I think I'd love tp give it a go. She's my favorite Disney character, but I'd like to play her a little different than the 'falls in love at first sight' girl.
Sounds good; she did the whole glass shoe business, but possible the prince didn't turn out to be so perfect, or maybe she's a bit more mercenary than her tale implied?

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 05, 2012, 04:37:30 PM
>.> Blah.  Guess I'll back out for now.  April is going to be crazy.  If you still need a princess come May, I'll be up for it.
Blah!  Well, if you want me to reserve Megara for you lemme know. 

Metalzephyr

Ooh I missed that Rajah bit Rhapsody mentioned... time for shameful dirty thoughts.....

Back on topic though, for Jareth. I wasn't sure if he would be your character or what, but as Jafar is sort of genie'd at the end of the movie, he's not so big on the free will and free action. If you don't mind, perhaps having Jareth just in the background, and an acknowledgement that he currently controls the lamp? Or if you'd rather, and still need additional villains.... I could roll up a second villain who is controlling Jafar, and then contribute more too!

eBadger

Let's have Jareth in the role in the background for now...we can always have someone else come into possession of the lamp if you like later.  Perhaps after some princess discovers it's really good being bad?

Rhapsody

Quote from: Metalzephyr on April 05, 2012, 10:33:52 PM
Ooh I missed that Rajah bit Rhapsody mentioned... time for shameful dirty thoughts.....

I also reserve the right to ask for bondage. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Metalzephyr

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 05, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
I also reserve the right to ask for bondage. :)

I like this.

Quote from: eBadger on April 05, 2012, 10:53:53 PM
Perhaps after some princess discovers it's really good being bad?

And this.

I am very excited :D

Requiem

Awesome!  So many tasty people to throw in my dungeon.  It's going to be a busy week.

helvorn

Mmmm... a wicked genie in a bottle.  I like very, very much.

Ghostraven

I'll play Rapunzel or Snow White. I can't decide between the two at the moment.

I'll pick one; or if there is a preference form other players. I can have a character writeup posted later tonight.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Vergil1989

I'm not sure what Villian from the Disney movies would be good for me but I do know if it's allowed I'd definitely go for playing Mulan lol.  She's tough but also quite a catch for Li Shang.  All that aside, she wouldn't just stand by and let all this happen to innocent people if she could help it, am I right?  What say you my good GM?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

eBadger

Quote from: Vergil1989 on April 06, 2012, 11:12:14 AM
I'm not sure what Villian from the Disney movies would be good for me but I do know if it's allowed I'd definitely go for playing Mulan lol.  She's tough but also quite a catch for Li Shang.  All that aside, she wouldn't just stand by and let all this happen to innocent people if she could help it, am I right?  What say you my good GM?
Oh, by all means the princesses are encouraged to go down fighting!  And Mulan was much fiestier than most. 

TBH she's such a blur on gender I expected her to go pretty quickly :) 

I'll put you down for Mulan, but if you want to play a villain instead lemme know.  And for those especially don't feel that you have to stick to the movies, as many of the villains end up dead. 

Or, run a villain as a secondary character (ie, one that would be a henchling/companion for one of the other villains, helping to keep other scenes moving and dynamic; Jafar's bird, perhaps, or a lieutenant for Sharkan)

Vergil1989

Here's a crazy question then.  Can we run two characters, one a princess and one a villain?  I wouldn't pair with myself by any means but it would definitely help get things more evened out a bit if nothing else but I might consider that as well lol.  And for some reason I am thinking of Malificient from KH 1 and 2 when you say I could play a villain lol.  She did appear as Aurora's evil half or whatever in her movie if I remember rightly so there's always that perhaps.  I'll see what ya say and go from there but I might just stick to Mulan, I don't know.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

eBadger

We may end up there, but I tend to prefer people stick to a main character.  Though with our lack of villainy that may change. 

Rhapsody

The problem is, most villains are dead or otherwise unavailable by the end of their respective movies. Jafar, locked in a genie lamp and buried in the desert. Ursula, rammed in the gut with a ship's prow and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, presumably to be devoured by abyssal trench lifeforms. Malificent, stabbed to death by Prince Philip. Gothel, aged to death and smashed to dust. Gaston, thrown off the top of a castle on a cliff by the Beast. Et cetera, et cetera.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Meliai

Well Mr. Badger did specify that villains need not be canon-based for that very reason. Can't be sure whether most people are missing that part or just not interested in making an OC...
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Vergil1989

Well, there's always original ideas to consider and that seems to be what needs to be done if we want any villains around here.  Princes are easier to come by but save for Eric, Li Shang, and a few others, they didn't really get a lot of screen time lol.  I don't mind making an OC, just need time to think of one is all.

eBadger

Quote from: Meliai on April 06, 2012, 11:49:30 AM
Well Mr. Badger did specify that villains need not be canon-based for that very reason. Can't be sure whether most people are missing that part or just not interested in making an OC...

This, exactly.  I'll modify the first post with something colorful and boldish. 

And yeah, I didn't expect many to run for the princes, with a couple exceptions.  Adam (the beast) was a solid one, and Eric's penchant for submitting easily to mind control seems promising, while Flynn Rider is an obvious rascal with a history as a lady's man.  And of course Mulan's fellow seems open to men.  Personally I think the fact that the first prince didn't even rate a name says alot about Disney Princes. 

helvorn

I'll play Raja if no one wants him.  I don't do males but a furry, sexy tiger?  Grrrr!

Vergil1989

Name:  Fa Mulan
Category:  Princess
Movie: Mulan
Sexual Preference: Possibly bi-curious, otherwise straight
Notable Powers & Abilities: She's been trained in the Imperial Army, and thus is held in high regard not only for her skill in combat, but also her ability to think outside the box as she does when she buries the Hun Army under an avalanche with one well aimed rocket.
Personality & Bio: Mulan is a legend in China, being the first and so far only woman to join the Imperial Army, but not only that but she had earned great honor and prestige for her family in the process despite many hardships along the way.  Resourceful, courageous, intelligent, outspoken, formerly clumsy before her training as a soldier, independent, self-reliant, Mulan is a force to be reckoned with in any situation.  Despite all this, she is still a kind and gentle soul but she's not one to bend for anyone for just anything.

Mulan - i'll make a man out of you

Rhapsody

Quote from: eBadger on April 06, 2012, 11:55:21 AM
This, exactly.  I'll modify the first post with something colorful and boldish. 

And yeah, I didn't expect many to run for the princes, with a couple exceptions.  Adam (the beast) was a solid one, and Eric's penchant for submitting easily to mind control seems promising, while Flynn Rider is an obvious rascal with a history as a lady's man.  And of course Mulan's fellow seems open to men.  Personally I think the fact that the first prince didn't even rate a name says alot about Disney Princes.

Phillip. I only know that because I checked to see how Maleficient had died.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Meliai

Hehe, yeah I can't say I'm terribly surprised the princes haven't been very popular. On top of many of them being under-developed in their movies it's probably safe to assume that most folks interested in this game are here to see princesses at the mercy of various villainous individuals so playing the guy aiming to swoop in and "save" them from the sexytimes might not be too appealing.

I think Summoner had a great idea with his character, if people are having trouble thinking of OCs. I never really watched any of the TV shows but it wouldn't be too hard to come up with thematically-appropriate villains or monsters the same way they made new villains for tv or sequals. There were fairies in Sleeping Beauty so any sort of mythical forest creature would fit thematically, or perhaps some kind of plant-based golem powered by magic. It seems unlikely that Ursula would be the only squid-based mer-person so if you're into tentacles that could be a fun route. There are all kinds of magic-users, Hercules had gods and titans, the possibilities are really limitless. Presumably the various canons are going to be mixed into one big debaucherous soup so you could base a baddie on one movie's world but snatch up another girl to play with (I mean hopefully, otherwise Briar Rose is looking a bit lonely...)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}