Anvia ~ Fantasy World, Freeform, Sandbox, GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting!

Started by persephone325, August 02, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

The banner above will take you to the world building thread, and more interesting info that you might want to read!!

Home to a variety of supernatural creatures. Anvia is beautiful place, as close to a utopia as one can get. Vampires don't have to worry about being hunted. Wolves are free to roam the woods. Fae are able to frolic in the forest without having to worry if their homes will be cut down. Lastly, humans don't have to worry about being hunted or killed by any of them. Everyone in Anvia strives to live in harmony with one another.

But, it wasn't always like that.

Since its creation in 2014, there was a certain group of people, humans more specifically, who did not agree with Anvia's "ideal" way of life. Coexisting with vampires and werewolves? Being friendly with the fae? This idea was simply ridiculous to them. Not only ridiculous, but they thought they were above these other inhuman races. However, they kept to themselves until 2024.

A year later (2025), they gave themselves a name; The Uninhabitors. They became more violent, and targeted non-human citizens. Later the same year, they killed several members of each race. Humans who opposed them were also cut down. The nobles increased security throughout Anvia. It eased the minds of the citizens, however it didn't deter The Uninhabitors.

In 2026, the wolves suffered a tragic loss. The Matriarch and Patriarch were killed by The Uninhabitors, and the wolves were forced to elect new leaders. However, this act of drawing first blood only emboldened them to become more daring with their attacks. During the summer, they launched at attack against the Emperor and Empress. During the night, they infiltrated the castle and attacked. The Empress was badly wounded, and the Emperor was left hanging on by a thread.

After such a bold move, the group went into hiding for the rest of the year.

The next year, the Emperor recovered and rejoined his Empress. The two of them gathered their security, and pondered possible solutions to the problems The Uninhabitors caused. It was finally settled upon to send a mole to infiltrate their ranks. As if by a miracle, the plan worked. The mole was able to find out crucial information about the group, and what they were planning next. Knowing a fight was unavoidable, the nobles warned the Elves to prepare themselves as they would be a major asset to the fight. The rest of the year was tense, but passed uneventfully.

In 2028, the tense atmosphere was broken and the The Rebellion occured. Elves, Nymphs, Satyrs, Mermaids and Sirens disappeared from Anvia. It is assumed that they were wiped out, or fled completely. The citizens of Anvia were successful in driving out The Uninhabitors, but at a price. Many citizens died, and more went missing. The Emperor and Empress declared March 1st a national holiday to commemorate those who had lost their lives trying to protect their home.

The game picks up in 2030, two years after The Rebellion. Anvia is rebuilt and functioning normally again. Citizens are still putting their lives back together after the bloody battle, and some aren't sure if their lives will ever be the same again.

Short Version
*Credit to Rogue!*
Timeline

2014 - Anivia is founded as a safe haven for Humans, Fae, Vampires, Werewolves, and other magical creatures to live in peace. Of course, some don't believe that this peace is possible. For now it is.

2024 - Humans who have disagreed with this peace and it's very existence began to band together.

2025 - Discontented humans create the group the Uninhabitors. Violence against non-humans becomes more organized, resulting in several mass murders of non-humans and those who stood with them. Security is increased, easing the minds of citizens but not acting as a deterrent to the Uninhabitors.

2026 - First blood is drawn with the killing of the Werewolf Matriarch and Patriarch. This lead to more and more attacks leading up to a direct assault on the Emperor and Empress bringing the Emperor to near death. The Uninhabitors go into hiding.

2027 - The Emperor rejoined the Empress and they worked at seeking out a solution to their Uninhabitor problem. A mole was sent into their ranks and over the year tensions rised as the Uninhabitors resurfaced.

2028 - The tension breaks and the Rebellion occurs, resulting in many races disappearing from Anivia. The races left, Humans, Fae, Vampires, and Werewolves, suffered many causalities. March 1st is declared a national holiday in memorial of those who died and are missing.

2030 - Anivia is mostly rebuilt, though citizens still suffer from the loss of family and friends. Peace is upon us for now. This is where our story begins.

Feared Creatures/Unplayable races
Feared Creatures
Banshees - Banshees were once regular human females. The way a female becomes a banshee, is by succumbing to the effects of a broken heart. When a woman is so utterly consumed with the pain and loss of a loved one (whether by death or separation), they become a creature of immense sadness. They roam around the land, and their ear piercing wails are often an omen of death. Banshees are easily spotted by their long light colored (almost white) hair, and grey hooded cloaks. Their movement is described as "ghost-like", as it just seems as if they are floating.

Sandmen - These sandmen are vicious creatures, not like the pleasant beings who bring good dreams to people. A sandman is a corrupted male human who takes great joy and pleasure out of bringing fear, misfortune, and misery to others. More specifically, in their dreams. He brings nightmares to people while they dream. People have found that hanging dream catchers above their sleeping quarters is a successful deterrent to the sandmen. However, these dream catchers must be "cleansed" once a month in order to keep being effective.

Wendigos - Wendigos were once wolves, with gender not being a factor. These fearsome creatures are the result of a werewolf that has developed an insatiable appetite for flesh, blood, and killing. Their faces are distorted, and their teeth are unnaturally long and extremely sharp. They have an ice cold heart, that is visible from under their chest. Their howls are easily detectable and noticeably different than those of a normal wolf. When a Wendigo howls, even wolves and vampires feel a chill run up their spines. It is best to avoid these creatures at all costs.

Ghouls - Ghouls are vampires who have (willingly or unwillingly) drank the blood of a corpse. Their appearance is deceptive. They give the impression that they are weak and frail. However, they are capable of tearing a person apart in mere moments. Ghouls look like walking, rotting corpses. Their ears are extremely pointed, their eyes take up most of their face with extremely small pupils, and they have long sharp teeth, much like Wendigos. They live underground.

Homunculi - Homunculi are evil faeries that differ from normal fae in that they cause destructive mischief. They enjoy creating chaos and causing pain. No one truly knows what Homunculi look like, as they are quite fast and often seem on the periphery of ones vision. Some people say they look like normal fae, only with a much darker skin color. Yet other people claim they are terrifying looking creatures with eyes that look like slits, jagged teeth and pointed ears.

Player Races:
Humans
Regular people, live standard lives, average to above average intelligence, easily overpowered by other races (most notably vampires and werewolves), standard all around.
Sub-classes
Witches/wizards - Witches, and their male counterparts; wizards, are able to harness the energy around them to make things happen. They are able to bend the universe to their will, but do not do so manipulatively.
Healers - Witches and wizards that focus their energy and magic into making others feel better. Healing wounds, and (although extremely rare) bringing the dead back to life.
Seers - Witches and wizards who are extremely skilled in the arts of divination. They are able to foresee future events, and even see the past.
Werewolves
Known as werewolves. Abnormal creatures, live very long lives, heightened senses, enhanced speed, slightly accelerated healing, average to above average intelligence, can overpower humans and fae, tough match against vampires, they mate for life.
Sub-classes
Full-blood - Very few full-blooded wolves exist nowadays. They are born from two full-blooded wolf mates.
Half-blood - The most common type of wolf. They are either born from half-blooded parents, or a half-blood and full-blood pair, or they are humans that have been turned by a wolf.
Fae

Tiny creatures that can change size at will, above average intelligence, cunning and extremely fast when tiny, wings enable flight, fae dust can be used as a weapon or aid, can live longer than humans, very fragile.
Sub-classes
Dryads - These fae prefer to live inside trees. Mainly Oak trees, and are the most knowledgeable about trees and plants. Witches who gain power from nature, and prefer to work with nature, often become extremely good friends with Dryads.
Pixies - Mischievous fae. They're the ones who play the most practical jokes on humans. However, they only play harmless pranks. They would never think to hurt a human.
Brownies - Fae that are most comfortable around humans. They love being around human households, and will often take up permanent residence with them. Provided the humans are comfortable with that.
Water fae - Love anything that has to due with water and crops. They are the most helpful for citizens that own their own farms, as these fae can be a tremendous asset in having healthy and profitable crops.
Vampires
Abnormal creatures, live extremely long lives (very few live forever), heightened senses, enhanced speed, accelerated healing, average to above average intelligence, can easily overpower humans and fae, tough match against wolves, their bonds with their significant other last until death.
Sub-classes
Dhamphiri - The offspring of a female vampire and male human. Male wolves and fae do not produce the same offspring with a female vampire. *Note: this offspring is BORN, NOT CREATED!*
Lamarians - Descendants of the first full-blooded vampire known to be in Anvia, Lamaria (Pronounced: La-mary-uh. Mostly female).
Wraiths - A special, and rare, type of vampire that have extra powers. It is unknown exactly how these vampires come to be, and they seem to come in small groups (2-4 people) every few years. They also have the ability to feed off the energy of others, instead of blood.
Half-blood - These vampires do not have any special bloodline, but are still powerful despite that fact.

FAQ

Taken from Moraline's guide, but with added information/questions.

Game:

• Section the Game will be placed in and whether it is a system game or not. Extreme freeform seems like the best place. I'd like to give my players all the freedom they want to do whatever they want.
  • Who is the RP open to? (Gender, Sexuality, etc..?) EVERYONE! Though characters still have to be approved by me.
  • Short Summary of Player Roles and General Story/Plot. Anvia is a fantasy, freeform sandbox game with GM events thrown in at certain times. These include: searching for missing NPCs (who will eventually become playable once found), having certain "lost" races make their way back to Anvia and become playable which allows for more character variety, fighting off any feared creatures that might wander too close to their homes/town, and much more.
  • Setting. Near future, high fantasy.
  • Plot Outline. The game takes place two years after The Rebellion. Citizens may still be piecing together their lives, mourning lost loved ones and friends, etc.
  • Character creation info/guidelines if any. The character sheets provided. In the game, I will be allowing characters under the age of 16. But, as per E rules, they are in no way allowed to be present while sexual activities are occurring. Even so, I would like there to be more characters that are of age in the game.
  • Game Pacing. It might start out fast paced, but I expect it to slow to a normal pace after a while. Regular posting is nice. Each in game month will be fully playable, so players can have scenes for any day during that month.
  • How much sexual activity is likely to occur or expected, if any? Anything under the sun... Or moon. ;)
  • Whether tagging will be used or not. Tags will be put into place when threads are up.
  • OOC KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT EQUAL IC KNOWLEDGE!
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level

• Will there be a Co-GM? Yes, two. Ember Star and Rouge of TimeyWimey Stuff.
  • How guided will the play be(sandbox, directed etc)? Pretty sandbox-y, with a few GM events thrown in.
  • What extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details? Very free to create and use. But please run them by me beforehand.
  • How NPC's will be handled. There will be GM created NPCs, though they will mostly be characters created to be "Feared Creatures". Players can create NPCs as well. Players may create a "Feared Creature", but it must be approved by me. However, the primary focus should be for players to create playable characters. At least for now.
  • How active will the GM be? Extremely. This is my baby, and I've worked extremely hard on it.
  • Will there be an OOC thread? Of course! Socializing, having fun, making friends, planning scenes, etc.
  • How to contact/approach GM with questions? Any method to contact me is fine. Thread questions, PMing me, etc.
  • How will decisions be resolved? Since we are all adults here, players should be able to resolve problems among themselves. If things get too heated and combative, then I will step in and do my best to help.
  • Will PvP be allowed (if applicable)? Yes. Scenes should be planned out between the two parties. If in PM, please make sure to include me as well so I know what is happening.
Additional:

• "Oath of the Drake" and Ember Star's Guide To RP Etiquette. Please read them, and at least "sign" the Oath of the Drake.
  • Pay attention to, and respect other player's O/Os. I will not tolerate players disregarding others O/Os.
  • Player Participation Expectations. The main point is to not leave other players hanging. Please let your partner(s) know if you will be absent or away for any period of time. It's common courtesy.
  • Discuss how new players will be brought into the game. The game is very freeform, and will always be open. New players can join at any time, and never feel lost.
  • What Writing style/POV. Third person, past tense, multi-paragraph. NO ONE LINERS!
Misc. Questions:

• While making a character, it might be helpful to take a look at these quizzes. Not mandatory, but helpful nonetheless.
  • What kind of character can I make? Anything your little heart desires! Ever wanted to play the child of a vampire/wolf pairing? Go for it! What about a half-fae? Have at it! The only limitation is your creativity.
  • I want to make a character, but the race I want to make isn't listed! Well, that's because you can only make characters from the above given races. You can make a character that is a combination of two of the given races, if you would rather not play a "pure" vampire, or "pure" whatever race.
  • Will you be adding other races? I want to play a(n) *insert race here*! The only races that will be added are the ones listed as "Lost". And those won't be added for a long time. I'll post an announcement when that happens.
  • Can I only make "good" or "lawful" characters? Not at all! One idea that I will be implementing is that there are secret factions around that will cause trouble for Anvia. Not on the scale that The Uninhabitors did, but they will be present, and they are somewhat of a threat to Anvia's well-being.
  • What is a "special job" or "NPC job"? Special jobs are jobs that will have the character directly interacting with the Emperor and Empress (and other royal titles). NPC jobs are jobs that are for NPC characters only. Players can create NPCs specifically suited for these jobs. But know that they are NPC characters, and are not to be normally played like PCs.
  • What is a "rare" job? Rare jobs are just that. They are very rare, and people submitting characters for them must be current and well established players of the game. They are quite special jobs, and are highly sought after by the citizens. Most of these rare jobs will have the character interacting with certain deities. Certain new players with a character in mind may be accepted if I (the GM) feel you are able to handle the responsibility that comes with it.
  • I'm playing a hybrid character. Can xe have special lineage? Not at this time. Sorry.
  • I'd like to play a famous NPC character. Am I able to? Not when you first join the game. Once you become more established in the game, I will consider it.
  • What's up with the "missing" or "deceased" characters? Missing characters are characters that are not in play right now for plot purposes. Some of the GM events that will happen throughout the game will include searching for these missing characters. (One at a time, of course.) Deceased characters are just that. They're dead. End of story. The only reason they are listed is because they had an impact on Anvia in one way or another.
  • What is the "power" part of the character sheet? A power is something that the character has that is not a race specific power that is already listed. For example, a vampire with telekinesis. You can find a plethora of powers listed here.
  • I have a playby for my character, but the model is in use as a missing/deceased NPC! Sorry. I picked models that fit the description of each NPC, and also tried to use models that aren't too well known/famous. But some just fit the image I had in mind. For example; Hugh Jackman as the full-blooded wolf, Benjamin Fischer. Check out Christa McGinn's Models for Characters thread. There's tons of models listed!
  • Please use only pictures of real people! NO EXCEPTIONS! That's the point of having a face claim.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Character Sheets

• Please fill out every section of the character sheet, and do not alter it in any way.
  • Submit sheets via PM to all three GMs. (Persephone, Ember Star, and Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff) Any sheets posted in the thread will not be looked at. This is to keep the thread neat and organized.
  • Players submitting character sheets for positions of nobility must state so when sending the sheet to me via PM. Please note, that these characters will be under more scrutiny than normal characters.
  • If your noble character is accepted, you may add xir title to the character sheet. Instead of just your character name, you may add "Lord" or "Lady" or whatever the case may be, right before your character's name.
  • Not every player created character should be related to a famous citizen. If everyone was, then procreating and sex in general would just be...weird.
  • Famous people are listed here.
  • Some character sheets do not have sections that other character sheets do. This is not a mistake, it is by design.
  • Players wishing to create a character who is on the "evil" side, may do so. But will need to specify this when sending me their sheet. They may also decide whether they want the other players to know this or not.
  • Nobility titles available: Emperor, Grand Duke, Grand Duchess, Lord & Lady.
  • The Lord and Lady must be human.
  • Deities are listed here, with more in depth information in this post.

*Codes are at the bottom of this post.*

Human
General
Name:
Appearance: Anything we can't tell from the picture. Tattoos? Piercings? Scars?
Class: Witch/wizard, healer, seer
Power:

Anvia Related
Citizenship: Native to Anvia, or not? If not, state where you were living before Anvia.
Years of residency: If applicable. Months are fine, too. New citizens just coming in should put "New Citizen"
Job: See list for possible jobs, or feel free to make your own.
Primary Deity: Pick any of the three for your specified race.

Personal
Relationships: Single? Engaged? Married? Widowed? Any family? What relationships does the character have with other citizens? New citizens most likely won't have to worry about this. But at least putting something in is nice.

Lineage: Does your character have a special bloodline? If not, just put N/A.

Personality: A solid paragraph.

History: How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc.

Other Notes: Any other character information that you'd like to share.

Player name

Vampire
General
Name:
Birthdate: Actual birthdate
Class: Dhamphir, Lamarian, Wraith (Full blooded vampires MUST be approved by me! NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Power: Optional, but Wraith vampires MUST fill this part in!
Bloodline: What vampiric bloodline are you a part of? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
Weaknesses: Sunlight is a weakness to all vampires, and must be listed.
Strengths: Prolonged life, heightened senses, enhanced speed, accelerated healing are strengths to all vampires, and must be listed.

Anvia Related
Citizenship: Native to Anvia, or not? If not, state where you were living before Anvia.
Years of residency: If applicable. Months are fine, too. New citizens just coming in should put "New Citizen"

Personal
Relationships: Single? Engaged? Married? Widowed? Any family? What relationships does the character have with other citizens? New citizens most likely won't have to worry about this. But at least putting something in is nice.

History: How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the vampire, the longer the history.

Player name

Wolf
General
Name:
Class: Full-blood, half-blood (Full-blood wolves are a bit rare, so please consult with me and make a good case about your blood status.)
Bloodline: Who are some of your wolf ancestors? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
Weaknesses: Silver is a weakness to all wolves, and must be listed.
Strengths: Longer than average lifespan, heightened senses, enhanced speed, slightly accelerated healing are strengths to all wolves, and must be listed.

Anvia Related

Personal

History: How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the wolf, the longer the history.

Player name

Fae
General
Name:
Wing Description: What color are they? What do they look like? Big? Average? Tiny? Fancy? Plain?
Class: Dyrads, Pixies, Brownies, Water fae
Bloodline: Who are some of your fae ancestors? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
Weaknesses: Being cut off from other fae, being trapped/cut off from nature, fragile are weaknesses for all fae, and must be listed.
Strengths: Change size at will, cunning, extremely fast when tiny, flight are strengths for all fae, and must be listed.

Anvia Related

Personal

History: How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the fae, the longer the history.

Player name

Hybrid Characters

General
Name:
Race: This is where you put the character's heritage. Vampire/Human, Fae/Wolf, etc. Species of the mother ALWAYS goes first!
Class: Choose a type from whatever species this character's mother is from. (Ex: Vampire - Dhampir, Wraith, etc. Fae - Dyrad, Pixie, etc.)
Power:
Weaknesses: Hybrid characters share the weaknesses of their mother's race, along with one or two weaknesses from their father's race.
Strengths: Hybrid characters share the strengths of their mother's race, along with one or two strengths from their father's race.

Anvia Related
Primary Deity: Pick any of the six between your two races.

Personal

History: How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc.

Player name

Jobs
You are not limited to the jobs listed here.

Teacher
Bodyguard - Special job!
Business Owner
Banker/Teller
Police Officer/Law Enforcement
Maid/Butler - Special job!
Doctor/Nurse
Therapist/Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Border Patrol - NPC job!
Actor/Actress
Student
Healer
Farmer
Messenger of *insert deity here* - Rare job!
Artist
Musician
Scientist

Sheet Codes & Face Claims

Females
[b][color=magenta]Celebrity name here[/color][/b] plays [i][b](race)[/b][/i] PC/NPC (pick ONE!) [i][url=link to character sheet]character name[/url][/i]

Males
[b][color=blue]Celebrity name here[/color][/b] plays [i][b](race)[/b][/i] PC/NPC (pick ONE!) [i][url=link to character sheet]character name[/url][/i]

Reserved Females
[b][color=magenta]Celebrity name here[/color][/b] reserved for [i]player name[/i]

Reserved Males
[b][color=blue]Celebrity name here[/color][/b] reserved for [i]player name[/i]

Famous NPC Face Claims

Amelia Calley plays human Seer NPC Cassandra Haney

Shemar Moore plays human Healer NPC Marcus Powell

Amy Lee plays vampire Lamarian NPC Lamaria

Tuomas Holopainen plays vampire Wraith NPC Devlon Roth

Charisma Carpenter plays human Witch NPC Meribeth Stafford

Matt Bomer plays human Witch NPC Jon Stafford

Camila Banus plays human Witch NPC Leanna Stafford

Foroogh Mahafsoun plays fae NPC Anise Starweaver

Jung Ji-Hoon plays fae Dryad NPC Drak Breezechaser

Stephanie Bertram Rose plays fae Pixie NPC Lily Spinner

Oriol Elcacho plays fae Brownie NPC Pine Briarwick

Hugh Jackman plays full-blooded wolf NPC Benjamin Fischer

Human Sheet
[float=left][img height=300]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eKNb8n6dB9o/StunWhM-d5I/AAAAAAAADnQ/b8BqYGoCO64/s200/place+photo+here.jpg[/img][/float]
[center][glow=orange,2,300][size=24pt][u]General[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthdate:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, female, other
[b]Appearance:[/b] Anything we can't tell from the picture. Tattoos? Piercings? Scars?
[b]Class:[/b] Witch/wizard, healer, seer
[b]Power:[/b]

[center][glow=orange,2,300][size=24pt][u]Anvia Related[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Citizenship:[/b] Native to Anvia, or not? If not, state where you were living before Anvia.
[b]Years of residency:[/b] If applicable. Months are fine, too. New citizens just coming in should put "New Citizen"
[b]Job:[/b] See list for possible jobs, or feel free to make your own.
[b]Primary Deity:[/b] Pick any of the three for your specified race.

[center][glow=orange,2,300][size=24pt][u]Personal[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Relationships:[/b] Single? Engaged? Married? Widowed? Any family? What relationships does the character have with other citizens? New citizens most likely won't have to worry about this. But at least putting something in is nice.

[b]Lineage:[/b] Does your character have a special bloodline? If not, just put N/A.

[b]Personality:[/b] A solid paragraph.

[b]History:[/b] How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc.

[b]Other Notes:[/b] Any other character information that you'd like to share.

[right][b]Player name[/b][/right]

Vampire Sheet
[float=left][img height=300]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eKNb8n6dB9o/StunWhM-d5I/AAAAAAAADnQ/b8BqYGoCO64/s200/place+photo+here.jpg[/img][/float]
[center][glow=red,2,300][size=24pt][u]General[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] Looks/Actual (Ex: 28/395)
[b]Birthdate:[/b] Actual birthdate
[b]Appearance:[/b] Anything we can't tell from the picture. Tattoos? Piercings? Scars?
[b]Class:[/b] Dhamphir, Lamarian, Wraith (Full blooded vampires [i]MUST[/i] be approved by me! NO EXCEPTIONS!)
[b]Power:[/b] Optional, but Wraith vampires MUST fill this part in!
[b]Bloodline:[/b] What vampiric bloodline are you a part of? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Sunlight is a weakness to [i]all[/i] vampires, and must be listed.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Prolonged life, heightened senses, enhanced speed, accelerated healing are strengths to [i]all[/i] vampires, and must be listed.

[center][glow=red,2,300][size=24pt][u]Anvia Related[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Citizenship:[/b] Native to Anvia, or not? If not, state where you were living before Anvia.
[b]Years of residency:[/b] If applicable. Months are fine, too. New citizens just coming in should put "New Citizen"

[center][glow=red,2,300][size=24pt][u]Personal[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Relationships:[/b] Single? Engaged? Married? Widowed? Any family? What relationships does the character have with other citizens? New citizens most likely won't have to worry about this. But at least putting something in is nice.

[b]Lineage:[/b] Does your character have a special bloodline? If not, just put N/A.

[b]History:[/b] How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the vampire, the longer the history.

Wolf Sheet
[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=24pt][u]General[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Class:[/b] Full-blood, half-blood (Full-blood wolves are a bit rare, so please consult with me and make a good case about your blood status.)
[b]Bloodline:[/b] Who are some of your wolf ancestors? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Silver is a weakness to [i]all[/i] wolves, and must be listed.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Longer than average lifespan, heightened senses, enhanced speed, slightly accelerated healing are strengths to [i]all[/i] wolves, and must be listed.

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=24pt][u]Anvia Related[/u][/size][/glow][/center]

[center][glow=blue,2,300][size=24pt][u]Personal[/u][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]History:[/b] How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the wolf, the longer the history.

Fae Sheet
[center][glow=green,2,300][size=24pt][u]General[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Wing Description:[/b] What color are they? What do they look like? Big? Average? Tiny? Fancy? Plain?
[b]Class:[/b] Dyrads, Pixies, Brownies, Water fae
[b]Bloodline:[/b] Who are some of your fae ancestors? To make it easier, think of Harry Potter bloodlines and how they worked.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Being cut off from other fae, being trapped/cut off from nature, fragile are weaknesses for [i]all[/i] fae, and must be listed.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Change size at will, cunning, extremely fast when tiny, flight are strengths for [i]all[/i] fae, and must be listed.

[center][glow=green,2,300][size=24pt][u]Anvia Related[/u][/size][/glow][/center]

[center][glow=green,2,300][size=24pt][u]Personal[/u][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]History:[/b] How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc. The older the fae, the longer the history.

Hybrid Sheet
[center][glow=purple,2,300][size=24pt][u]General[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Race:[/b] This is where you put the character's heritage. Vampire/Human, Fae/Wolf, etc. [i]Species of the mother ALWAYS goes first![/i]
[b]Class:[/b] Choose a type from whatever species this character's mother is from. (Ex: Vampire - Dhampir, Wraith, etc. Fae - Dyrad, Pixie, etc.)
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Hybrid characters share the weaknesses of their mother's race, along with one or two weaknesses from their father's race.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Hybrid characters share the strengths of their mother's race, along with one or two strengths from their father's race.

[center][glow=purple,2,300][size=24pt][u]Anvia Related[/u][/size][/glow][/center]
[b]Primary Deity:[/b] Pick any of the six between your two races.

[center][glow=purple,2,300][size=24pt][u]Personal[/u][/size][/glow][/center]

[b]History:[/b] How they came to Anvia, if they experienced The Rebellion, etc.

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rogue

Just going to put down my interest plus my interest in working as a co-gm if you would like one Sephie! :)

persephone325

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on August 02, 2014, 09:27:55 PM
Just going to put down my interest plus my interest in working as a co-gm if you would like one Sephie! :)

Noted! ^^ I have character sheets ready. Just didn't want to jump the gun and put them up in case this got no interest. XD Cause that's happened before. lol
I don't know.

Rogue

persephone325

I don't know.

Rajah

"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Warlock

Having already scimmed the thread in Worldbuilding Forum, colour me interested. 

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

persephone325

Quote from: Rajah on August 03, 2014, 04:25:14 AM
Interest.
Quote from: Warlock on August 03, 2014, 06:30:02 AM
Having already scimmed the thread in Worldbuilding Forum, colour me interested. 

Awesome! If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :-)

Quote from: Ember Star on August 03, 2014, 12:20:30 PM
Interested and book marked. I'll be watching this.

Hey Ember! Happy to see your interest! <3

Update: The character sheets are now listed. I also figured that maybe more people might be interested if they have a character sheet to look at. ^^
I don't know.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

persephone325

I don't know.

1SAZ

I'm gonna go ahead and put my interest in. I would make a character now, but I need to sleep before work. In any case, interest is definitely there.

persephone325

Quote from: 1SAZ on August 04, 2014, 03:54:48 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and put my interest in. I would make a character now, but I need to sleep before work. In any case, interest is definitely there.

No rush! There's only a few interested parties at the moment, so the game isn't going to be starting like, tomorrow or anything. ^^
I don't know.

Seress

yugi006

Just posting a partial interest until I read over everything. Once I do then I'll decide.

persephone325

Quote from: Seress on August 04, 2014, 04:18:43 AM
Got a PM, and I sign up as interested. :)

Hello! Please let me know if you have any questions. ^^

Quote from: yugi006 on August 04, 2014, 10:17:23 PM
Just posting a partial interest until I read over everything. Once I do then I'll decide.

Hi Yugi! If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask! :-)
I don't know.

yugi006

persephone325

I've updated some things. Added the names of my co-GMs, face claim info, and a short bit about the "Power" section of the sheets. Had a few questions about what that exactly entailed.
I don't know.

Swan

Rogue

yugi006

Having read most of everything I'd like to officially state my interest. Let me know when the game is going to get started. I'll be thinking about ideas for a character in the meantime.

Swan

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on August 05, 2014, 06:12:21 PM
Having read most of everything I'd like to officially state my interest. Let me know when the game is going to get started. I'll be thinking about ideas for a character in the meantime.

Recruitment is open, and will always stay open. I'm just waiting for at least a few character sheets to actually get the game started. Quite a few people have told me they're working on at least one. So once I get some, I'll be able to put up an OOC thread, as well as a character sheet thread.

Quote from: Swan on August 05, 2014, 08:23:23 PM
Alrighty, I will start my magic soon!  O:)

I look forward to seeing it! ^^

Those with character sheets; please send them to myself, Rogue, and Ember so we can look them over. If you have any questions about the sheet, please ask me. I'm more than happy to clarify anything that might be confusing. I know there's a lot of information to take in. ;)
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on August 05, 2014, 09:11:58 PM
Recruitment is open, and will always stay open. I'm just waiting for at least a few character sheets to actually get the game started. Quite a few people have told me they're working on at least one. So once I get some, I'll be able to put up an OOC thread, as well as a character sheet thread.

I guess I better get to it then.