Battlestar Galactica F/M/M

Started by ultimategeek, March 09, 2011, 11:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimategeek

This is actually not as a strange a request as it will probably sound to anyone who hasn’t seen Battlestar Galactica.  This plot is for the new series.

I want to play Gaius Baltar during the season on Battlestar when he had Felix Gaeta serving as his lab assistant developing the Cylon detector.  For this I would like two partners, someone playing Gaeta and someone playing the Six in Balar’s head who for the purposes of the roleplay will be treated as a very knowledgeable and powerful delusion.  Baltar’s strange behavior has been alarming to Gaeta for some time, and after a terrible misunderstanding Baltar winds up in a situation he absolutely did not intend to initiate with Gaeta.  Of course the entertaining element of this roleplay will be that during the whole thing Gaeta will be completely unaware of the presence of the hallucination and will respond to everything that the doctor does as though she doesn’t exist.

I anticipate that massive calamity will ensure and that it will be highly entertaining.  I'm looking for comedy.  I imagine in this roleplay everyone will sub to Six whether they know it or not.  (Wouldn't really be Battlestar Galactica otherwise, now would it?)
O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A