Looking for cute and romantic incest stories (M Seeking M/F/Transgender)

Started by Jester, March 21, 2016, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for some incest but for a change I want them to be light, fluffy and romantic.

Here are some suggestions.

1. Getting Fit for Sister - An older sister tries to help her younger brother lose weight and find love. She makes it her purpose in life to get him training and fit. The two spend a lot of time together with her dispairing that he will never get fit until she finally begins to tease and bribe him. I am thinking this could culminate in a scene where he chases her and finally catches her and is able to have what he had wanted.
2. Getting a date for mum - A young son is fed up of his mum being lonely and depressed since her divorce or becoming a widow. He helps to get her a date and ensure she is presentable and he finds himself attracted to her. She is flattered by his attention and finds that being attractive for her son is quite a turn on.
3. A Perfect Holiday - My character is dumped just as he has booked a magical island holiday in the Maldives. Perfect sun, sand and privacy. Not wanting to go alone he instead asks his mum/sis/daughter to join him. In the Maldives you spend most of your time in swimwear and my character will be very impressred with your character in a bikini.
4. Starting the Change - It must be so confusing coming out as transgender. So lonely and you really want the support of your closest family. In this case they do just that.
5. Married and gay - Confused and unsure you are married and gay. You confess to Dad and he offers to help out if you can also help him fuck your wife..
6. Daddy's Lesbian Daughter - Daddy was not happy about his daughter being a lesbian but his support increased when he realised she would give him sex in return for money and favours...
7. Helping Daddy - Daddy has always been a successful businessman but recently he has been getting depressed and only his daughter can cheer him up and soon she joins him on all his business trips as his date and soon his lover.
8. Mummy does not need to know - A father and daughter have an illicit affair behind the backs of the rest of the family.
9. Mummy is the best - Son shows overweight mother actually how sexy she is.
10. Just the once - Mummy only meant to flirt with her sons friend but soon she is fucking her sonand all of his friends.