Leila's been scheming (F for M) (Harry Potter and Original RPs.)

Started by sexxyleila3921, May 24, 2011, 11:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexxyleila3921

It's been several... uh, years... since I've done this. I kinda forgot it was even here, but I'm back. I want some long term rps. I would like to either RP here or over YIM. Hopefully, I'm doing this in the right place. :D

Seducing the Sitter
This is one that I've always wanted to try. I've actually started it once or twice and it hasn't quite worked out, mostly due to me being flakey. As a reformed flake, I want to try again.

I'm the babysitter, and you're recently separated/divorced. You're taking your children on vacation to a cabin in the woods. Swimming pool, summertime, no pressure. A good vacation for two kids who are scarred by the divorce. You just forgot to tell your ex-wife. She shows up and takes the kids, leaving you and I alone at the cabin. A storm, a fallen tree, and you and I are stranded.

Saturday School
I'm big trouble and everyone knows it. You're the high school principal/teacher who gave me a Saturday detention. And, on the ride in, I broke up with my bad news boyfriend. Now it's just you me, the entire empty school, and a long, long day.

Harry Potter: Pick a Pair

I will play any of the following:
Hermione Granger
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass
OFC

With any of the following:
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Severus Snape
Bill Weasley