Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Character:

Name: Kyriannan "Ky"
Species (Dragon type): Golden
Sex: Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Blonde curls to the small of her back, often drawn back away from her face.
Eyes: Blue-green
Skin: Pale to golden depending on her amount of time outside.
Weight: 145
Height: 5'9
Other: Ky gives the impression of grace and fluidity in motion in either of her shapes. A long scar across her left shoulder blade (in either form) proves that the impression isn't always truthful and shows where she made an unwise choice while flying one day.

Information:

Personality: Ky is quiet, serene, and can seem almost indolent at times. She's not lazy but she is highly efficient, completing tasks as quickly, and accurately (she does't want to do them over!) as she can so that she can return to long flights, or basking in the sun. She tends to think before she acts, but once she chooses to act she can be highly impulsive. Honest to a fault, she sees no reason to bother with telling lies and while she can be diplomatic, she rarely sees the need to bother.

Background: Like the others of her Nest, she grew up in most darkness. Thermal imaging being her first experience of colors until her parents finally decided they were old enough to start taking them outside the Nest. Most of her youth she struggled against those restrictions. Despite her indolent ways, she was also incredibly curious because she knew there was a whole world outside their cave and she longed to see it.

Once they were allowed outside, her greatest joy wasn't in exploring (as she had thought it would be) but in finding a warm ledge and basking under the golden rays of the sun! What wasn't to love about light and heat and the way both made her scales shimmer so delightfully?! When she did explore she found she had an affinity for swimming as well. It wasn't nearly as satisfying as letting the heat of the sun bake into her hide, but it was fun to dive deep and come up fast to splash her siblings! Basking was a far more solitary activity than swimming.

When she felt the need for true solitude though, there was nothing like flying. Nothing could compare to the pure quiet achieved if one flew high, and far, enough. Oh she stayed within sight of their cave, but only barley at times. Sometimes she would be just barest flash of gold on the horizon, or the slightest glimmer from high above.

Orientation: Straight, submissive (brat)

OOC Ons and Offs: No bathroom play, vomit, underage, bestiality (animals, not characters), or permanent mutilation.
                               Yes to foreplay, romance, being dominated, impact play, knife play, nails, biting, cuddling....anything not on the NO list can be negotiated even if it isn't specifically on the YES list.

Adonis

Guess I should start putting up threads now, eh? Haha. If I could make a minor request ladies and gentlemen, when you put your characters up in the sheet thread, could you convert the image tags into simply links? I have an old computer, and it drags so much ass when I go into a massive thread of pictures.  I'd love you forever and ever!
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Secretwriter

Character:

Dragon & Humanoid

Name: Amber Tasia Borislav
SPecies (Dragon type): Emerald

Emerald Dragon Specs
Emerald

Dragon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birth – Wingspan: 25ft Height: 5ft Breath Weapon Range: 37.5ft
Adolescence – Wingspan: 45ft – Height : 10ft Breath Weapon Range: 67.5ft
Adulthood – Wingspan 65-90ft – Height: 15-18ft Breath Weapon Range: 97.5-135ft
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breath Weapon: Acid Gout: Expels a ball of highly corrosive stomach acid onto it’s target. (Other Emerald’s are immune to the effects of the acid.)

Rider
~ Inherits the resistances of its patron/matron dragon from acids.
~ Giakineses – Power to manipulate earth with one’s mind. (Nothing over 50 lbs in combined weight)

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale
Weight: petite with curves = 125 lbs
Height: 5'0"
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

Information:

Personality:

Naturally curious and extremely stubborn, Amber is inquisitive and bullheaded, often wanting her way and insisting that she can do it herself. She rarely asks for help and often feels backed into a corner if she does. That or she trusts the person she asked. 

She will stand her ground until she is proven wrong.  She gets jealous of things and people easily but pretends she doesn't. She hates feeling weak.

Background:

Being stubborn, she spent a lot of time exploring the cave systems, even the areas that she was told not to go into. She knows the cave system well, perhaps not as well as a few others do, but pretty darn good. 

Spending most of her time hunting bats, lizards, and some fish, she much preferred spending time as a dragon over the thought of taking a human form.  She almost refused, not wanting to give in to the concept of having a rider. She hates that idea.  But one day she found her form and thought it was beautiful, though she still refuses to take a rider when the time comes. It took her longer than the average dragon to find a 'form' that she liked as she used to prefer being in her natural state, though she has developed an affinity for running.

What time she doesn’t spend in the athletic pursuits of hunting and exploring, she curls up to sleep and can be quite pig-headed about getting enough sleep when she's tired. She snores, though not horribly loudly, her litter mates might make fun of her for it.

Amber's parents were as loving with her as any dragon parents could be, they supported her and fed her, but they were dragons.  They protected her as her vision developed and tried not to mind so much when she was belligerent or hardheaded. 

After her first flight, having only been afraid for a moment when she'd been pushed as she'd wanted to jump so badly on her own, she took to it well and loved soaring through the air. 

She sees things as dutiful, most of the time, and tries not to let the others expose them to the outside world, often scolding her fellow dragons when they cause a 'sighting' of sea serpents.

She enjoys spending time in the deeper caves practicing her acid spitting abilities.
Has a pretty big crush on Acid [played by Qt].

AM LOOKING FOR: Friends, enemies, and plots.

OOC Ons and Offs:  See mine.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Caela

Adonis

Links are simply what you toss in, minus the image tags. I.e.

[img]thisisacharacter.com[/lmg]

Spoiler tags still load the image.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Caela

I'll have to think of something else tomorrow then cause I don't necessarily want everything linking into my photobucket account.

Night folks...time to sleep!

Adonis

O/O's

Ember Star

Upload images to the elliquiy wiki. That's what I do see and if you wanna do a coded link like that, it's simple [URL=https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/f5/C088835f5f3d11dfa0ae000b2f3ed30f-picsay.jpg]see[/URL]
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Adonis

Ive got things sorted out for her Ember, don't worry about it :)
O/O's

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

*Puts a little gag in Secrets mouth.* The thank you was implied, sorry about that. <3
O/O's

Secretwriter

Like gagging my mouth is going to deter my fingers... ::)

Darrow Huck

So... I'm a little unclear on where this game is intended to go. Is there going to be plot beyond "You're all dragons... now who mates with who?".

Adonis

Lol ! Yes, there is indeed much more plot to come, but rarely do I divulge the full extent of it right at the beginning. For now though, the game will begin as freeform/sandbox style while I get everyone comfortable and situated.

However, if you need a slight spoiler/hint, I'll simply say that when that veil was torn, dragons weren't all that popped through.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Adonis, to tell the truth on him, likes to keep stuff like that secret till it's ready to present. When we ran a group game together in the past, he kept all the GM NPC bios and stuff hidden till the plot was intended to debut. 

This game ran before, this is the 2.0 version.

Adonis

Quote from: Secretwriter on December 16, 2012, 11:34:53 PM
Adonis, to tell the truth on him, likes to keep stuff like that secret till it's ready to present. When we ran a group game together in the past, he kept all the GM NPC bios and stuff hidden till the plot was intended to debut. 

This game ran before, this is the 2.0 version.

What she said >.< Where's the fun in a story if you as the reader already know the ending? I can promise you though, it's not just one big empty scaly fly around and fuck-a-thon.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Awww. Darn, 'Donis! But I had mah heart set on a big emtpy scaly fly around and fuck-a-thon! Whatever shall I do now? *sucks on a candy cane and bats her eyelashes at him* 

There will be sex, I'm sure, but it's not about that first off. Sex is a flavor, not the main ingredient.

Adonis

Quote from: Secretwriter on December 16, 2012, 11:40:23 PM
Awww. Darn, 'Donis! But I had mah heart set on a big emtpy scaly fly around and fuck-a-thon! Whatever shall I do now? *sucks on a candy cane and bats her eyelashes at him* 

There will be sex, I'm sure, but it's not about that first off. Sex is a flavor, not the main ingredient.

Yep! Though personally, I love that ingredient. I like to eat it raw sometimes.
O/O's

Flower

Alright, here goes draft one for approval. Let me know if I need to iron out kinks or what not. :P

Character:

Name: Safiya
Species (Dragon type): Opalline

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Dark brown with small highlights of blonde, most often in curls
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Golden Tan
Weight: 135
Height: 5'7
Other: A few scratches and scars from her youth due to fighting, rune of perseverance branded onto the outside of her thigh

Information:

Personality: If there was one word which could encapsulate Safiya's entire personality, it would be insubordinate. Even though she is young and still very much inexperienced in many of the world's wonders, she does not like shifting from her point of view. It takes a lot of persuasion and evidence to make her budge in what one might consider the right direction. Since the moment she could utter a word, she has always had issues with sharing, which has developed into an intense mine syndrome. Even though she was born during an abundant time period, there was always a sense of competition between her siblings and herself. If one was not quick or witty enough, they would spend a night in the nest with a growling stomach. Her parents had no pity for the weak or dim minded. Also, habits of the past have died hard so she has a perchance for being greedy although not just with food. Growing up in a hostile environment has made Safiya distrustful of most dragons. She always has the belief that someone simply is not kind for the sake of being kind.

Background: Safiya was born in the middle of one of the rainy months. One of her first sounds other than her siblings chipping away at their shells with teeth and claw was the constant drip drop of water outside of their home. It was more of that sound which drew her from the familiar protection than the discomfort of tightness. There, they huddled together for warmth until their parents returned, and it was then the rivalry was born between all of them. Surprising though, her parents did nothing to quell the brewing violence and competition between their youth. Soon enough, she found it was much easier to let her siblings tire each other out while staying out of the way for the most part before sneaking away with some food for herself. Sometimes it worked while other times it turned out disastrous. Due to being born in dragon form, Safiya was mostly unfamiliar with anything other than the reptilian face of her parents. She could still remember the shock of being shown the other side of them then being forced to do the same. It was an odd change from dragon to humanoid, and instantly, she grew a hatred for that part of herself. She injured herself more easily due to frail skin and noticeable grew slower in many actions which  took a blink of an eye as a dragon. Soon enough though, she found there were some positive points to being smaller like being able to hide more easily from anyone in case she was not in the mood to wrestle.

Due to her growing comfortable with being on the ground when Safiya's wings were finally strong enough to hold her weight for flight, she vehemently protested to her parents and any other dragon who tried to convince her otherwise of the benefits of flying. Yet, she felt jealous of those who seemed to take to it with ease; it just seemed a bit too difficult for her to wrap her mind around. She was allowed to remain this way for a few days before her parents began to take her up to a small ledge, high enough to give her time to learn but not too tall to possibly kill her in the process. Apparently, they did love her in their own special way. It took a few times of her parents quite literally pushing her off the ledge until she grew tired of having a sore and very much aching body. Now, at the ripe age of one hundred and eighty years, she has hones her skills as as fighter and has been spending more and more time away from her family. There are some nights where she prefers to sleep on the ledge which terrified her as a child.

OOC Ons and Offs: Please consult my ons/offs page. If something is not listed, feel free to send me a message to discuss it. :)

edit: changed the dragon picture...

Darrow Huck

Character:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/C-J_05/Arctic_Dragon.jpg

Name: Cellorian
SPecies (Dragon type): Silver
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Short, silver hair
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Light
Weight: 170
Height: 5'10
Other: Cellorian has smooth, welcoming features and an overall light complexion. While in human form he usually wears loose-fitting robes or simple, comfortable garments.

Information:

Personality:

Cellorian is a kind, gentle character who is all but impossible to provoke. He's also incredibly lazy, and would rather spend his time sleeping in the sunlight than worrying about anything else. He has little energy for arguments and prefers to let things be other people's problems rather than worry about them himself. He prefers simple pleasures and natural beauty over action and conquest.

Background:

Since his birth Cellorian has spent most of his time wandering, being involved in little but observing much. He spent time watching the various elven races, exploring the various biomes of the world, and has even occasionally sought out his own kind. (He might have met another player here, maybe either Amber or Safiya, but found them troublesome to deal with).

About 50 years ago Cellorian found a cave near a Centos village and settled down. The village feared him at first, but the few heroes that tried to face him were dispassionately toyed with until they tired themselves out and left. Over time his presence was accepted, until the current day where the more adventurous children have taken to sneaking out to the fields where Cellorian often sleeps to attempt to 'slay' the dragon or ask for rides.

OOC Ons and Offs:

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

AribethAmkiir

Looks like I'm late but I'd love to play this game.  The first round was fun and the world is one I haven't gotten enough of yet.

Adonis

The Directory, ladies and gentlemen. It's still got some work and polishing needed, but otherwise it's finished. Tomorrow, I'll get up a game-opening post, pull out the IC landmass threads and then we should be good to kick things off.

To keep things uncluttered in this thread *please* PM your character sheet submissions to me for anyone else who has yet to submit. Once I approve them, they get tossed into the character sheet thread, and you're find to jump in.
O/O's

Adonis

Ladies and gents, when creating your background section, please keep in mind that the dragons right now are held in the same regard as we hold bigfoot/aliens/etc. People claim to see them now and again, but no real proof has ever been established. It's still very early on in their arrival, and for the most part, the patrons and matrons have kept the scaly kids hidden/protected up until the last 30-40 years.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Also wanted to post as I work on the background [thank you, Adonis, for helping me think of things] that I would like to put out bunny traps for friends and maybe a 'puppy love' romantic interest. A crush of sorts. Enemies will come more naturally lol.