News:

Main Menu

Evangelion Rebuild

Started by Chameleon, November 06, 2007, 10:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Has anyone else really heard anything about it? 

Sabby

Evangelion is a time I'd like to erase from my memory... stayed up every night to see it, and loved it, then it descended into incomprehensible mental break downs and religious gobbledegook. Then they wrote the movie from in a mental asylum, in two parts, the first being a movie, the second being a recap of the first movie with a quick ending slapped on the end.

Not happy.

Brittlby

From what I understand it's a "reinvisioning" spaced over four movies with a different ending, and a storyline that's more "friendly" and less difficult for mouth breathers to understand. I was more hopeful for the ADV produced live action that was announced what... in 2003?

When I cared. *laugh*

My question for the new project is... are they going to make you sit through another four remix renditions of "Fly Me to the Moon"?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Sabby

Ah! The song is burnt into my memory... they could at least have gotten someone who could sound like an english speaker.

And from what I understand, the actual ending is still not completely understood by the fanbase.

kongming

I didn't fully understand the ending until not long ago. I was just a bit hazy about certain things (Seele want to destroy the world for their plan, and Gendo also does, but somehow Gendo doing it is against what Seele wants, and then Shinji ends up being the one with the power to reshape reality, and he's the worst candidate in the world for that). But then it was explained to me.

Kinda' like the plot of FF7. I missed a few things here and there (the first time), remembered stuff in the wrong order, the game wasn't clear about a few things... then a website explained everything clearly.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515