Expired?

Started by JassaraSunn, September 26, 2018, 01:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JassaraSunn

Hello!

I’ve returned from a looooong break. Wanting too jump head first back into the RPing world. I wasn’t all that good at wiring back then, so I fell off. Now, after some years, Im back and WAY a better. How do I get rid of that ‘Expired’ tag? And see the full site?

persephone325

Quote from: JassaraSunn on September 26, 2018, 01:10:20 AM
Hello!

I’ve returned from a looooong break. Wanting too jump head first back into the RPing world. I wasn’t all that good at wiring back then, so I fell off. Now, after some years, Im back and WAY a better. How do I get rid of that ‘Expired’ tag? And see the full site?

Welcome back!

You should head over to the Introductions board and fill out the questionnaire to get started with the approval process. The staff will take care of the rest. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oniya

Expired means that the email address you signed up under started bouncing our messages.  It won't affect your approval process, but if you get approved, we'll need to fix that information.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17