Interest check and recruitment- Fairytales reborn- On Hiatus

Started by LamentingQuill, July 27, 2015, 01:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

The magical world of Fabelia, home to every figure the history of mortal fairy tales has ever known... was destroyed...

Happily ever after ceased to exist after a mysterious sorceror rose up out of practically no where, wielding unimaginable power and fearsome demonic creautures called Grimms at his command, he gave no mercy as he unleashed terror upon the precious world of fairy tale.

His demands were simple, bow down before him and serve him... or be destroyed...

Many of the princes were struck down in battle and many of the legendary princesses grievously wounded... the three good fairies gathered up what remaining power they had between the three of them and cast a spell upon all still drawing breath, sending them to a strange new world to be reincarnated and reborn with all of their memories from their previous lives intact. It was all the fairies could hope for, that they would be able to hide from the vicious mysterious sorcerer in this other world.

All was not perfect however, for the sorceror and his Grimms were also reborn in this unfamiliar world... with one mission... find them all and crush everyone unwilling to submit!

This world that now unwittingly has become home to such legendary figures... our world... New York to be precise...

The time has come to gather and begin planning the best way to use their combined gifts to their fullest advantage, enabling them to be ready for the sorcerer when the inevitable day came that he would find them.

A letter arrives upon this day, to each and every surviving Fabelian, inviting them to join Snow White on her estate, to be safe and secure while they prepared...

Greetings to you, dear Fabelian...

The years have been long as we waited to reach this point in our lives, the inevitable point we all knew would someday come. The sorcerer draws closer, the three good fairies can sense him getting closer and closer to our location as the days go by, however he does not know precisely where we are or our new identities, giving us a fighting chance.

I invite you to come and live in safety and security upon my estate, we can plan and train together as a community, we can be even stronger together than we ever were apart, we can defeat the sorcerer if we are united against him.

Enclosed in this letter is a map and directions to my estate, please present the letter at the gate, to prove to the guard that you are who you say you are.

Yours always,

~Snow White

I can be convinced to allow some of the dead princes to have been ressurected by the fairies magic and reincarnated along with everyone else, the only thing is that the female counterpart may not be pressured to pair off unless this is agreeable to them and vice versa. I'd like everyone to have some freedom in terms of romance.

Reserve your spot with this application, PM directly to LamentingQuill. If you wish to play the sorcerer, please inform me immediately and we'll discuss it.

Fable Name:

Reincarnated name

Appearance (description or if photo, please have floating to the left) :

Orientation:

Fable:

Personality:

Special skills/Powers (Please have reasonable limitations):

Any flaws (Let's not go overboard here, over-flawed is as obnoxious as flawless):

Love interest (Leave blank for now):

Girls:

Only Partial profiles will be placed here as a role holder. Full profiles will be posted on a character page at a later time.

Fable name: Snow White   

Reincarnated name: Liliana Wynter

Fable: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Orientation: Heterosexual

Alignment: Good.

Player: LamentingQuill

Fable Name: Beauty and the Beast - Namely Beauty or Belle

Reincarnated name- Mae Belle

Fable: Beauty and the Beast

Orientation: Probably Straight, though likely not.

Alignment: Good

Player: Astraea

Fable Name: Cinderella

Reincarnated name: Cally Songbird

Fable: Cinderella

Player: Alice in Lace (CO-GM)

Fable Name: Rapunzel

Reincarnated Name: Renee' Ellen Deliun

Fable: Rapanzel

Player: Bekah Boo

Guys:

Fable Name: Much the Miller's Son

Reincarnated name: Marcus Bronson

Fable: Robin Hood

Player: Capone

Fable Name: Pinocchio

Reincarnated name: Adrian De Luca

Fable: Pinocchio

Orientation: Bisexual

Player: Wolventears

Julles

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Julles on July 28, 2015, 12:15:31 PM
Ill be watching this one for sure. :)

We'd be delighted to have you, should you decide to join us :)

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

We have a sorcerer so far, but we do still need male characters.

Astraea

Capone

Dropping in my hat for "interested". Probably will play a warrior side character. Will have details tonight or tomorrow.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Capone on August 04, 2015, 07:09:51 AM
Dropping in my hat for "interested". Probably will play a warrior side character. Will have details tonight or tomorrow.

I could be down for the Robin Hood character you mentioned.

Julles

Quote from: Capone on August 04, 2015, 07:09:51 AM

Yay! Hello!

wolventears

Ooh, color me interested. You need male characters still, yes?
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Julles

DisciplinedPleasures

This looks fascinating. I'll see about coming up with a character idea...

LamentingQuill

I'll get around to posting up new characters very soon, I've been very, very sick and am nearly fully recovered.

LamentingQuill

I am almost completely recovered from my illness, I will be adding people to the roster very soon.

LamentingQuill

Place holders for Capone and Wolventears have been added. Sorry it took me so long, I've been very ill. You are total saints for your patience :)

To everyone else interested, you are also free to choose the villains from all these fairy tales, not just the heroes. Perhaps some of the villains are in the same boat as the heroes, hiding from the sorcerer. Perhaps some might have even decided to join him...

I'll be putting up a roster with full profiles and an OOC very soon.

wolventears

Yay! And no worries. Hope you're doing much better.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: wolventears on August 12, 2015, 08:01:14 PM
Yay! And no worries. Hope you're doing much better.

It took me almost two weeks, but with antibiotic and my family taking care of me, I am doing much better. I had a severe bladder infection and a double ear infection, that combined with the intense heat of the heat wave we had where I am, made me extremely ill. I became badly dehydrated and had to be taken in to emergency room before things got even worse.

That however, is over now, much to my relief.

wolventears

Wow. Thank the gods you got through it okay. Oof. Keep hydrated now. This heat all over us ridiculous. It's 111 where I am.

Capone

AliceInLace

Its all looking so great, I'm excited for this!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

eightxinfinity

Are you looking mainly for European based fairy tales characters? Or are other cultures involved as well?
Ons/Offs and my poorly maintained idea thread

LamentingQuill

Quote from: eightxinfinity on August 17, 2015, 01:01:18 PM
Are you looking mainly for European based fairy tales characters? Or are other cultures involved as well?

Preferably European, like Grimm Brothers and Hans Christen Anderson, but I would take others into consideration for sure.

cabalxxvi

Which Sorcerer from the fables? This sounds extremely fun to play. PM me if you want or I will PM you and speak with you on this more.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: cabalxxvi on August 19, 2015, 04:50:19 PM
Which Sorcerer from the fables? This sounds extremely fun to play. PM me if you want or I will PM you and speak with you on this more.

As far as I know, we have obtained a player for sorcerer and it shall be as per requested by the player, Mordred of the Arthurian fables, Mordred was very, very naughty and got his hands on some very, very powerful stuff...