News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Opaq's Corner of Curiosity [MxM]

Started by Opaq, August 16, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opaq

So I've been aching to get in some roleplaying.  Generally I don't have much reservations on post length and I am typically okay with most kinks.  If you're interested in playing please shoot me a PM and we can discuss the nitty gritty about whether this will be a smut or plot heavy role play or maybe both.

What I've trying to set up:

Aboard the Gallant (Sci Fi):
The Gallant is a star ship of an intergalactic alliance tasked with patrolling the outer fringes of alliance space.  Our characters will be on board this ship either as crew mates or as prisoners, it could be something creative. Open to Aliens, humans, AIs, whatever suits your fancy.

Out of the West(Fantasy)
Set in a high fantasy setting, one of our characters is trying to get a macguffin from point A to point B and picks up companions along the way.  Open to lots of ideas here, could be smut or plot heavy. In the event of a smut heavy setting there could possibly be multiple "partners".

Superhuman Containment Unit
This is an idea that I have more concrete ideas for.  Superhumans are a natural phenomenon and almost all superhumans get their powers during a traumatic event in their lives which shapes their powers.  After some terrible events, the government has established a Superhuman Containment Unit throughout the United States and other similar programs throughout the world.  These function as organizations that recruit superhumans to deal with villains and other natural disasters that might arise.  These are rigid organizations that take the "no kill" rule seriously unless there has been given special permission.  Our characters could be newbies or experienced members, whatever floats your boat.

If there's anything you'd be interested in running go ahead and let me know as well.  Thank you!

Opaq

One of Our Own
Our characters are from a shadowy organization. Could be either good or evil.  We're on the hunt for a rogue member either because they've defected or because we were given the order to take them out. Open to exploring more about this idea and fleshing it out.

Here be Monsters
Pretty simple plot. We're monster hunters and we hunt down monsters/evil creatures/what have yous. Setting is up for debate open to talking more about this.