Breaking the Mold, the Z cup Mold.. Growing REAAALLL BIG! (Transformation)

Started by magikal, August 31, 2016, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and reading my idea. Hopefully one of the ideas intrigues you and you'll and you'll private message me.

Story 1:
A girl next door type character, Angelique, (my character), is cute, but utterly forgettable, nothing unique. She tries to do modeling out of high school, but can't get anything but catalog jobs, that pay closer to $10 bucks an hour. She wants to make a 1000 or 10k an hour, not a measly 10 bucks.

Your character goes about putting into motion a plan to make Angelique one of the most curvy woman on earth. Maybe your a scientist, a magician, a genie, or have some unknown power that makes dreams come true. She will be average height with enormous curves. Maybe she has a  99 x 24 x 36 inch figure.

Maybe the story takes place in the near future, and earth has expanded to the moon and space stations, working it's way to Jupiter. Maybe she gets so large she needs artificial gravity to still move around. Perhaps you operate a pleasure cruise and you want to make Angelique your new headliner, both to please the passengers and yourself too!

Angelique wont stop growing until she's number 1!

Will you help her attain her goals or maybe even push her further!

The game will be played on one of e's threads. I'm looking for a literate partner that posts 5 to 10 sentences or more per reply and can post at least 2 to 4 times a week.

here are some sample images of Angelique as she's growing:

Please message me if you are interested.

Story Idea 2:
Explore the darker side of sexuality. Is this ordinary girl forced into prostitution? Does she find out not only that she's good at it, but she enjoys it well? Brainwashed? Does she work in Amsterdam behind one of the glass doors so passengers can oogle her obscenely sexual body? My character Alex would be a young woman who was traveling abroad and kidnapped and transformed by you into an insatiable bimbo, whose desires are to get fucked by as many men as possible in as short amount of time. Nothing is off the table.

End of Story Idea 2

Begin Story Idea 3
Maybe Joan hits her head and that changes her life. She quits her job as a secretary and starts working as a stripper. She's never satisfied with her shape, always trying to push the envelope and become more sexual.

She wants to become more beautiful through surgery and technology, although that costs her her humanity. She's obsessed with transformation through exercise, plastic surgery, and wants to change herself so the image in her mind matches what her body looks like. By the end of the story, she wouldn't recognize herself, she'd be dripping with need, ready to fuck or be fucked at the drop of her panties.

I was thinking adding some bondage/fetish wear that she could train in as well.

I'd like for you to post back 3 to 5 times a week, with at least 10 sentences/2 paragraphs or so.

Please private message me as opposed to replying to this thread.
Please look at my previous posts to see if we're a match

If you want to include other fetishes besides growth and sexuality, just write me and let's discuss it.

If you are interested, please private message me and let me know what story!
Thanks
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0