Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

I knew, I so knew it. You had that thing for Tarzan, speak the truth, you cheated on me with that naked shouting guy.

Belle33

It's a loin cloth - he wears a loin cloth!  Why do you insist on belittling my friends.  Just... just go!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Hey you slept with Tarzan? I thought we decided he was off limits. Oh I see. Only off limits for me. Well two can play that game......Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Divine Drivel

I don't like your games. I'm never going to see you again!
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Flaming

Don't you dare to leave Xandi. You leave her, I leave you

Divine Drivel

I just left her. Now it's your turn to see the last of me.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

I keep putting money in your slit but nothing come ever out of, i think you're broken

Divine Drivel

It was you who broke me and my slit. Now I'm off to chase my next victim. You're old news. Buh-bye!

Flaming

A victim, that was what I always was for you. Away

Divine Drivel

Your pity party only has room for one person. I'm not it. Going separate ways is the only solution to this problem. So let's do that, yes?

Flaming

You always have to have the last word? I keep the word, I'm gone.

Autumn52

You burnt my last swimming bottoms. Now I only have this top. I have to go everywhere bottomless. Wait that isn't such a bad thing. Ok I forgive you for that but I am still leaving cause I want to explore what will fit.....ummm never mind I am leaving.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Flaming

You know I love you, but you are too much for me. I must leave.

Divine Drivel

You love her, not me. No point staying here.

Autumn52

Divine you have been seeing Flaming behind my back? How could you.

Bye.....*cries*

Flaming

You fight for me? And all the times I asked for a mud wrestle you both turned me down. I don't understand you girls.

Divine Drivel

Oh Flaming, I never thought you have a thing for mud. I thought you only had a thing for me!

*Leaves on a jet plane*

Flaming

I'm not leaving, I just think we should take some time, you know, to see other people.

Divine Drivel

I'm one step ahead. I've been seeing your bestfriend behind your back. Just let me go and we can still be friends.

Flaming

You cheated on me with snowman? I can't believe I liked you. Just go away.

Autumn52

see other people? Damn you. I want you all to myself. Thats it. Bye

Flaming

You want me for yourself and then you live. What am I suppose to do, stay here alone, I'm gone too.

Chipotle

Look Flaming...I know this may be hard to take, but we're through.  Did we have a relationship in the first place? Not really, no...But I'm just breaking up with you in advance just in case - because the long and short of it simply is...I don't play with fire.  I'm sorry.

Autumn52

Flaming

You know I'm a weak man when it comes down to you. So would you break up with me? I can't pull myself to it.