News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Game Request: Star Wars Saga edition

Started by Hunter, August 18, 2010, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I've recently gotten my hands on a copy of the d20 Saga edition of Star Wars and I'd like to try out the rules, particularly the Jedi/Force user rules.  I'm not really picky on era or level but would like to play a jedi (or possibly sith).  I'm not really interested in erotic content, either.

Anyone interested in running a game?

Marie Reynolds

I wouldnt mind running a star wars game. It would be in the Legacy Era and at least 2nd level.

Hunter

Marie Reynolds

So are you familiar with the political factions of the  Legacy Era.

Hunter

Yes and no.   I'll have to reread the legacy guide that I got lying around as it's been a while.   Won't take very long.

Marie Reynolds

Okay, Well sounds good,now we just need some more players.  Also with me i Have a general idea of what i want the story to go but it will be the players that ulimately decide what faction is sided with. also remember that any class can be used to create a force user since it all comes from feats.

Hunter

I was rather planning on playing a jedi.

FragarachZ

Might be interested in this both as GM or as player. I have some history with SAGA edition. Would this be a played on the forum?
O&O

Marie Reynolds

Yes it would be played on the forum and thats fine You can play a jedi ill be posting my idea to bring the party together and also this will be based at the point were Darth Krayt was just killed so thing are in chaos in the sith empire. Yep but more will come Shortly

FragarachZ

Ok, I'm not too familiar with legacy era I admit... I'm itching for a new game though, so I'll just play a character who is unaware of the political factions and whatnot (hehehe  >:)) I have a scoundrel/soldier in mind if you insist on starting on a level higher than 1.
O&O

Hunter

I'm definitely planning on playing Jedi, 3rd level would be a nice starting point for what I've got in mind.  I'm willing to wait until campaign background materializes but several options present themselves to me.

Marie Reynolds

Okay well the premise is you have been drawn together by a someone who own a ship mostly running supplies and whatever jobs  that can be found and also right in your background how you met the owner i will have a name eventually as this is the hardest part of any character creation.

FragarachZ

I assume aside from SAGA we can use LECG and maybe the class books for character options? Also how do you want them made? Roll stats or point buy? Do we roll hp or get fixed amount per level? Starting credits, destiny? If this is a system game lets talk these over.
O&O

Marie Reynolds

The array for stats will be 16 15 15 14 14 12, Legacy era is allowed  class books just message me first about what you want to use. Hp will be done according to the books.

Hunter

Marie Reynolds

My appologies a correction on the stat array its supose to be 16 16 15 14 14 12

Muse

I would like to join, please.  :) 

Oh!  Perhaps as a zabrack scout girl out from her colony world too see the galaxy?  Her name is Shanta. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Marie Reynolds

Welcome  Muse and a Scout is always usefull. Just some question will you be from Iridonia or one of its colonies and do you support the Sith Empire or not. How familiar are you with legacy era. and When you can tell me how you were discovered by the  Smuggler Captain Scott Jordan a human for race if that matters to you at all.

Marie Reynolds

Some notes on multiclassing, I do things alittle differently from the books in this regard. Each time you take a new class take all the starting feats, your defense bonuses stack. HP is gained normally for each level. Each time you take a level in another class you gain skill as you just entered the class for the first time.

Hunter

I'm planning on a Human from Dantooine.  Anything in particular I should plan for?  I'm already assuming that I'll be needing a cover of some kind.

Marie Reynolds

Yep if you are going to be a jedi you will need a cover if you want feel free to mulitclass to achieve that but if not we can work something out.

Hunter

I'm planning on falling back on the usual "bounty hunter" routine.

Marie Reynolds

Okay, just come up with away how you came to be in the employ of Jordan Scott in your background. Cause he is how im bringing the party together

Hunter

I'm planning on picking up pilot, so that'll probably be it.