Co-Ed Sleepover [looking for M and F!]

Started by rockstar217, August 04, 2010, 11:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockstar217

I really want to have a group game that continues past the first two / three posts by everyone, so if a commitment longer than that isn't for you, this game probably isn't either. 

I don't have a lot 'cos I want this to be something everyone can contribute to, but basically, my character [18, high school senior, average student -- all is negotiable; can easily be a college party instead] has a sleepover while her parents are out of town.  There's plenty of opportunities here for all kinds of fun and I hope that others are interested as well. 

Feel free to leave character bios below, if you're interested.
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]

kingOFcalifornication

I'd love to join if you don't mind!

Here's a really quick bio: 18 year old male by the name of Jayson Lacey. He's a veritable mix of culture, enjoying his studies as well as school sports. Developing a strong interest in making music. An all around good person.

If you'd like me to write more, just let me know.

Urbanzorro

I may be interested depending on how much interest other people show (will see if my muse wants to cook up a character.)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

eatyouangie

pendarious

i may join but like urbonzorro it depends on how much interest this really gets.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

cassia

I may join this. Are all the characters from the same school?

jazz

I am also interested.  Was thinking of an offbeat character.  An art major with a kinky side that likes to experiment now that she's away from home.  Obviously a Freshman.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

rockstar217

I had assumed they would all be from the same school, but if you have something else in mind, cassia, that's cool.  What were you thinking?  Did anyone have a strong preference for college / high school.  Could always do a mix of both, high school seniors coming to crash to a college party and finding more than they'd bargained for or something.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

cassia

Either high school or college works for me.

rockstar217

Alright.  Let's go with high school, then, since that's what I had in mind originally. 

Think we have enough to start?  There's seven of us, counting me. 

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Shadow879

Is the game started yet? If so, can I join with a new female character?
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

eatyouangie

rockstar217

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you guys about this; I ended up catching a nasty little cold the other day that's sort of kicked my ass.  However, I think I'm pretty much back in the game now and I've started the game.  Decided to go ahead and go with high school, since that was what the plot had come from originally.  Thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78433.new#new  [Put it in NC just in case]

Shadow879 -- feel free to join in!

evilnerf

Shadow879

I'll post tomorrow when I'm not deliriously tired.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

rockstar217

rockstar217

We can use this as the OOC thread, if we happen to need one.

cypridophobia

you're my peace of mind,
my home,
my center.
im just trying to hold on
one more day...

rockstar217

feel free!  we're just getting started, so until everyone's "arrived,"  people are welcome to keep jumping in.

LandofromTexas

Would you be interested in one more male?  How about a Bahrainian exchange student, from an oil rich but conservative family looking forward to breaking loose in anything-goes America?

Lando

rockstar217

Go ahead and jump in, LandofromTexas!  The game is relatively slow moving at the moment, and I'd be glad to have another!

FallenFeather

Are you still accepting by any chance? :D

rockstar217

Sure thing, fallenfeather!  Jump in whenever you're ready!