Man seeking dark roleplay. (M for F)

Started by RegularRaskolnikov, June 12, 2011, 11:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RegularRaskolnikov

It's been ages since I've been on here. I'll do my best to be direct and to the point.

I'm in the military and that tends to take a lot of my time (go figure). However, work is at a bit of a slow point right now and I actually have the time to roleplay! Huzzah.

I'm looking for a dark and intense scenario. I'm not one for light-hearted trysts through fantasy land but rather twisted motifs that force me to delve into my own psyche. I enjoy sex that contains darker themes. Mind games, capture, torture, and horror are just a few of the things I have in mind. I'm sure that paints a pretty clear picture. If not, then feel free to ask me anything you want. Despite having sadistic appetites I consider myself to be pretty approachable. Even though this message is a bit on the formal side.

I prefer not to have a pre-conceived plot dumped into my lap. My favorite part about roleplaying has always been creating the setting. That might be because I'm often pulled away later on by the fetters of the real world but still, I like creating original plots.

I've kept this request somewhat nonspecific because I hope that people will come to me with their ideas. What other people imagine is always fun. So, if you've got an idea that you've been kicking around for some time then please, by all means PM me so that we can roleplay. Be honest, and don't be afraid to share any fantasies. I can assure you that I don't judge.

Thanks,

-RR
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

RegularRaskolnikov

((Update!))

Hello all. It's been a long time and I find myself with both the time AND inclination to do start a roleplay (maybe two, maximum). Not too much has changed, really except that I'm currently deployed. I'll try to be better about announcing my absences but sometimes these things just tend to come up without much notice.

I am still eagerly looking for women who can create a roleplay with me. I still generally keep things extreme and dark (even bloody and gory) and I enjoy games that feature mind games, manipulation, degradation, sadomasochism, rape, etc. I'm still perfectly willing to hear out ideas that don't necessarily fall into that area but I have my preferences.

I can send writing samples if you'd like proof of my literacy. (I'd post them right here but I need to do some digging). I consider myself to be a pretty fair writer in the literate/advanced literate range. Thanks for listening!

-RR

LadyAVA

RegularRaskolnikov

Update to let everyone know that I'm back.