what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

black slacks, a blue shirt, with my silver ring and a necklace I made from Rose Quartz, Amethyst, and a Clear Quartz. :)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 16, 2011, 01:03:13 PM
Maroon slacks and a very pale lavender long-sleeved blouse and I have black sling-back heels, too.  It's an unusual combination but it works.

It works for what? Based on my previous experience, Beguile's Mistress always dresses up according to her professional needs! Am I wrong?

As usual, I am wearing a suit. This is a brand new beige suit, very comfortable, but not very good for the cooler temperatures which are approaching in this part of the planet. I am wearing white shirt, a plain red tie (I like red ties a lot), silver cufflinks, white brief, black leather belt, black socks and an old black shoelaces. I wish I were more creative with my outfit...

octaviath

I'm going casual today...

Short-sleeve Beatles T-shirt with some old blue jeans and my black chucks! Not very creative, but comfortable!

JadenMystic

Finally ready for bed in a T-shirt and my panties. ;)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Beguile's Mistress

Red satin sleep shirt

I'm in a playful mood tonight for some reason.

Jag

*eyes Beguile approvingly*

Myself? Peach colored, lace, Betty Boop pajama short-shorts and a black, lace tank top that I like sleeping in cause it's as close to wearing nothing as I can get without feeling uncomfortable.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Beguile's Mistress

Lovin' that outfit, Michi.

Jag

So do I. It's so comfy. I'd sleep in it every night if I could. Since someone in the house decides to turn the heat on every night and I tend to over heat when I sleep, I have to wear as little as possible or I burn up. But I'm not comfortable sleeping naked when people can come in my room at any moment cause no one here knows what privacy is. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Josietta

Quote from: JadenMystic on May 16, 2011, 01:17:46 PM
black slacks, a blue shirt, with my silver ring and a necklace I made from Rose Quartz, Amethyst, and a Clear Quartz. :)

Rose Quartz is a very good conduit for creativity :) 

Yellow tinkerbell shirt with low vneck and white boyshorts

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 16, 2011, 08:43:16 PM
Red satin sleep shirt

I'm in a playful mood tonight for some reason.

Playful is better than morose! :D
Quote from: Michi No Sora on May 16, 2011, 08:45:34 PM
*eyes Beguile approvingly*

Myself? Peach colored, lace, Betty Boop pajama short-shorts and a black, lace tank top that I like sleeping in cause it's as close to wearing nothing as I can get without feeling uncomfortable.

Both of you sound like you are in heaven with those attire choices this evening. Me.....same as last night... very comfy, what can I say? :D

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown pencil skirt, pale pink long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and brown pumps.  It's chilly and rainy today.

Night Stalker

blue sweatpants, white shirt and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

White flannel sleep shirt with baby blue satin ribbons all over

Loves

Old Winnipeg Jets jersey and red knickers
ON HIATUS AGAIN

elone

What I always wear, jeans and t-shirt.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Novak

wind pants and a t-shirt

JadenMystic

pants and my baseball shirt for my kids ball team this year (they have a game tonight)

Night Stalker

black boxers, heading to bed.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing a black business suit with white pin striping.  It has a short pencil skirt, fitted double-breasted jacket with a notched lapel collar and black buttons, also, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Nico

a black A&F t-shirt, black sweatpants.

Night Stalker

nothing, heading for a shower.
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

White shirt, black/red boxers, tight black denim jeans, black socks, black shoes, glasses.
I am the NightStalker

Nico

A light blue towel - I just came out of the shower!

Skye

skinny jeans and a black fitted tee... and glasses. -leaves the rest out-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

JadenMystic

Pants and a 2009 Boy Scout camp T-shirt