WW2 Collaborator or is She (nc or ex) seeking M or F

Started by Passion Pants, January 03, 2012, 02:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Have just been reading a book... 1940-1945: The Erotic Years ... about the women in France during these years and it stirred my thoughts.

What is clear from the book is that many women had no choice  if they wanted to eat there husbands away or dead but also many women found the Germans very attractive compared to the defeated french men

So the idea I had is for a woman to seemingly be collaborating with the invaders and local officials whilst also working for the resistance or as a spy passing back information she gleams.She may be doing this at the request of the resistance or be have been given no choice but to be consorting with the occupying army and then approached to help the resistance.

Of course the local population will not know of her activities as a spy just that she is co operating with the Occupiers and this could make her life difficult.

So I am looking for someone to play the roles of the Resistance who give her tasks and the Germans she comes into contact with.

I am very open to ideas if you have any and if you want to scope it out more before starting then that is fine.

Pm if interested or have ideas

I only write on the forums and also there will be times because of work and personal things that mean I cannot post for 2 or 3 days.
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass