Tavern of Ghosts

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

I've been thinking of running a game (mafia-style) for a while now. I've no problems stepping in to do that, so long as Xillen doesn't mind, and if people would like me to.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

Me too. I wouldn't want to be GM all the time, because I do love playing this game from this POV, but I do have several dozen ideas for alternate locations and beasties.

LadySky

Saku was going to try running one with a Star Wars theme but I don't think it has gotten alot of replys in group rp thread. I still would love to see people carbon froze instead of lynching them! We could decorate the town square with their bodies!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Avi

I think plain old Mafia would be fun here.  We'd get to play mobsters! :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Marguerite

Quote from: LadySky on June 26, 2009, 11:55:12 AM
Saku was going to try running one with a Star Wars theme but I don't think it has gotten alot of replys in group rp thread. I still would love to see people carbon froze instead of lynching them! We could decorate the town square with their bodies!

Not into Star Wars but anything mythical might work.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rhapsody

I'd be game for playing in any and all settings... I don't think I should offer to run anything at this time, though.  I'm exceptionally busy with trying to set programs up for both my children for September at the moment.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

There are a -lot- of things that would work. xD
Us against the world

Scott

Ok, so do we fess up to what we were in the game thread and end this quickly?

Autumn Sativus

I think the game is still planned to continue to it's end, right now? Not sure though.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Quote from: Saffron on June 26, 2009, 11:59:04 AM
There are a -lot- of things that would work. xD

Mobsters
Vampires
Lycans[WW]
Succubi
Incubi's
Zombies
Murderers[Find out who is the crazed killer]

LadySky

I want to finish this one! I am sure Xillen is going to finish this one up first.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

I love the Mobsters of course! Vampires, WWs, & Murderers are awesome.

Succubi, Incubi, & Zombies: ooohhhh!

Josietta

Xillen already stated he is going to finish this one out before taking his leave.

I would love to play in a mafia styled game like this. Or even vampires and demonic sorts.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Nadir

Here's my list of possibilities-

space station
orc-pits (may have to play it in an adult board)
Robin Hood
pirate ship
ninja village
Pirates AND ninjas (ftw)
shipwrecked on an island
a dystopia
a wolfpack (with the 'villagers' being wolves and there baddies being werehumans lol)
a castle
a school
hospital
army camp
The /b/ section of 4chan (with trolls)
a travelling gypsy band
a mercenary band.
a carnival
a prison
a club
a brothel (again, would have to go to adult section)
or a creepy ass mansion

Anyone who wants to start a game based off those mind-wanderings, go ahead.

Avi

Well, then, I'll have to start up a game thread soon for the mobster theme, then.  I'll put the cap on at 12 people, though.  I doubt that I could handle a group bigger than that. 3 mobsters, plus two special roles.

Edit:  The sign-up thread is here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40387.0

The group limit is 14, on a first-come, first-served basis, so get places while they're hot!
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Saku

I'd do anything related to a mafia type game :) I tried starting a Star Wars one but only got a few hits. I was thinking of only having 10 people involved per game since it's much more manageable.

I would love to be a game moderator but I'd have to know what sort of thing to set up.

Would anyone like for me to start up something or would you prefer someone else did it? Lol. If you guys did want me to start it what genre/type would you like to do?

If you guys want someone else to set it up then that's totally fine and I'd love to join it xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Xillen

I'd be happy to see anyone else running similar games. Just as a general reminder, don't try to run a lot at the same time, but take turns in GMing a game.  Since you want around 15 players per game, and have around 30 people interested, you could run 2 separate games, with the GM being able to play in the other game.

I already said a while ago, that if someone wanted to run a round to contact me.

Also, Valerian runs a couple of these games as well.

And yes, I'll be wrapping up this game, so don't come out of the closet yet.

I don't know if Vek is going to close this board down or not. If not, it might be a good central place for the Werewolf games. I suggested that to Val as well, but she hadn't decided her opinion yet from what I could tell.

Autumn Sativus

I'll take over for the WW games if there's still interest to continue them. :)
Us against the world

Marguerite

-Raises a hand-

Same here.   ;D

Teno

I don't think we need to worry about interest, especially if we have two lovely ladies of E running them ;)

LadySky

You know I am interested LOL.

Marguerite

Greenthorn

I...can....run....them....too....

;D

Marguerite

LadySky

*grabs GT and nibbles her ankles*