A Quick One-Shot (F&M)

Started by Lirliel, May 14, 2013, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

I've had this idea for a while now, basically:

In this 'reality' which is very much like our own there is one twist, Superheroes and Supervillains actually are around, they fight each-other mostly and are quite adept at keeping their 'persona's' hidden from public view, our tale focuses on a veteran superheroine.

Having done everything on the block for the past 10 years her city has become quite controllable, there is still some degree of crime but it's mostly petty street crimes, she still patrols but there isn't any real incentive in it for her. She enjoys showing off her body, which has matured along with herself, often even allowing thugs and punks to grope and touch her up. After which she has a nice intimate session with herself after coming home.

Our night starts with the lovely heroine actually feeling quite horny already, having been fantasizing about what is going to happen tonight. She encounters a group of thugs that as normal, grope, touch and feel her up, she busts some heads before deciding on something really naughty. She takes some clothes from the defeated thugs and goes to a glory-hole in the seedy part of town to give some lucky thugs a taste of super-heroine pussy, well without them knowing it obviously.

Haven't really thought from there, like I said, this was more a one-shot idea, just the night (Fight/Glory-Hole sesion) and after that.. maybe we can continue on, maybe start something else up.

Alright hit me up by PM if you're interested or drop a message here.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Jecht

I might be interested in this. Sounds like something fun. Maybe even super-heroine/super-villain action?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Gman001

Also intrigued.  Might have some ideas on continuing the idea...

Lirliel

Unfortunately this particular niche has already been filled, but thank you for the positive responses.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."