21 Jump Street style game

Started by RedEve, August 03, 2016, 03:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The original TV series was about a group of undercover police officers who supposedly had young enough appearances to go undercover in high school or college settings.

The game I would want to start would revolve around a newly graduated woman from the police academy being sent onto a college campus that has been plagued by a serial rapist.

The idea is for her to engage in the kind of high-risk behavior that makes her likely to become a victim, thus apprehending the man.

I am playing the young police officer, I am looking for someone to play all of the male roles. These might fit into one of the following archetypes, though the list is not nearly exhaustive:

Frat boys
College professors
My characters superiors from the police force
Various college staff
The rapist

The idea is not for my character to succeed immediately. There would be false leads, perhaps even a few occassions where she busts a drunk college student who gets too handsy, only to find out that he does not match the DNA samples they have on record for the prior rapes. The story would also be more than just the investigation, it would also be about my character adapting to campus life.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list