Taking a rest from stress as a himbo (male char for F char) (BON)

Started by Soveliss, July 22, 2013, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello!

Well, that's something I can't find on the Internet but would be willing to try a RP on the subject, which is Himbofication (with an H).

Himbofication, what is it?

Well, it's basically the male equivalent of Bimbofication (with a B). For some reason, it's not as popular as bimbofication, I wonder why... Still, I like exploring new things. :)

So the setting would be pretty simple: Two childhood friends, a male (my character) and a female (yours), who are all grown up and are in their early 20s now. My character would be someone who studies some pretty technical stuff, but is way too perfectionist and workaholic for his own good. Stress over a long period and stuff like that are not only causing him health troubles, but his performance start to drop because his tiredness catches up with him.

Now, the two of them have some emotional bond, but even though yours have kind of a crush on mine, he is still oblivious to it. So she proposes him some relaxation, tries her hand at hypnosis, and when she pulls him out of trance, he kinds of wants more... It would involve trust, exploration (I would like you to make up NPCs along the way, even one shot npcs), and a transformation that can be switched on and off.

Is anyone interested?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.