Fertility [M looking for mostly Fs, loose grouping, NC, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, April 05, 2014, 08:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Something kind of experiential but I think we could pull something neat out of this. The grouping will be loose, characters won't even interact unless their players want them too. You could think of it as a group of solo stories if united by a common idea.

Fertility - The stories of a group of women with a common dream that gets perverted. These are women who want children, maybe on a lark or maybe they've been trying for years with their husbands and partners. Maybe they'd be bad mothers, maybe they'd be awesome. Whatever the case they all want children but what they want is tainted when they finally get what they desire - but by a vandal's hand. Maybe they wanted a child with a husband or partner, maybe just a donor but when they finally get pregnant is in instead from being raped by a serial rapist.

Obviously looking mostly for women, male character can be taken but only when appropriate - a husband for example. I'll be playing the rapist. How hard this will be is up for debate, wasn't planning on going too hard but I can. These may be on the short side individually, let's see what happens.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

TheVillain

Well you're the only one so far but that might change with some traffic. Welcome aboard!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)