Doctor Who or Torchwood M/M (Or possibly m/f) RP

Started by CedarPearl, October 02, 2010, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CedarPearl

For the many of you who don't know, I have a deep infatuation with Jack Harkness. Don't ask me why, but I do. I love his relationship with Ianto, and since Ianto died (-sob-) in Children of Earth, I think it is only fair that I roleplay his story a bit further on here :)

This could turn in to a group roleplay, with people playing Gwen and Rhys, or even adding the Doctor and his new companion (For some reason not so hot on Matt Smith.)

Anywho, my main idea is for someone, male or female, to play Jack Harkness, and he meets my character, Iorath (I swear he is not a spin off Ianto ;) ) and they immediately hit it off. But of course, Jack protects Torchwood faithfully, and Iorath doesn't push the issue, building up trust with Jack until he too joins the team. And then we can play all their adventures ;)

Obviously bits can be added and taken away.

Of course ANY plots regarding Doctor Who or Torchwood will almost always be accepted, be the relationship f/f, like with Mary and Tosh, m/f, like Owen and Gwen, or m/m :)

Thanks,
CP

Polymorph

Hi
Really love Dr Who and Torchwood. I was considering working on an RP plot myself for a new Torchwood 1 being based in London. How would you feel about this character making it through the Cardiff bay rift in search of her dad? 

Polymorph

NAME: Jenny (Smith)
RACE: Gallifreyan, Timelady
ORIGIN: Planet Messaline, 61st century
BIO: Created from the Doctor's DNA, Jenny was apparently killed after knowing her father for less than a day. After the Doctor departed she partially regenerated, returning to life but remaining in her original form. She immediately stole a shuttlecraft and set out to seek her father and adventure.
SKILLS: Instilled at creation with combat skills. Has a sense of time and space inherited from her father, but is untrained. A natural gymnast.
WEAKNESS: Naive, inexperianced and overenthusiastic.